Is shampoo and bodywash provided?

champion

May I recommend you bring your own?  No, I do not work for Bath & Body Works but let me tell you...every year we cruise and I head to this wonderful store a few days before the cruise and get the whole 9!  Body wash, lotion, scrub.  And they have the most awesome tropically/beachy scents and they change year to year!!

It's pretty awesome to smell like a vacation when you are ON vacation.  The best part?  When I get home I store them away and when I want a pick me up on a bad day or it's cold out, or even if I am longing my next cruise, I bust the stuff out and I am instantly taken back to my vacation with the smells.  

P.S.  They don't have shampoo and conditioner at Bath & Body Works but I highly recommend OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.  It smells SO fresh.  You will love it.  

7 hours ago, Lindsay said:

May I recommend you bring your own?  No, I do not work for Bath & Body Works but let me tell you...every year we cruise and I head to this wonderful store a few days before the cruise and get the whole 9!  Body wash, lotion, scrub.  And they have the most awesome tropically/beachy scents and they change year to year!!

It's pretty awesome to smell like a vacation when you are ON vacation.  The best part?  When I get home I store them away and when I want a pick me up on a bad day or it's cold out, or even if I am longing my next cruise, I bust the stuff out and I am instantly taken back to my vacation with the smells.  

Ok...totally do the same thing!  I buy the foaming soap and the air freshener apraybwhich are great for the little room and bathroom...and gotta have theshower gel too! Jane

14 hours ago, champion said:

Do they have shampoo and body wash in the balcony rooms on the Grandeur of the seas ,and if not, are we limited to the ounces allowed to bring on ship?

If your dispenser in the shower is empty when you board, or at any point, just go to the guest services desk and let them know, they'll send someone to fill it.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:31 PM, Lindsay said:

P.S.  They don't have shampoo and conditioner at Bath & Body Works but I highly recommend OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.  It smells SO fresh.  You will love it.  

I do the same!! Different scents for each vacation I take, and when I use them at home, it brings me right back! The mind is a beautiful thing!

On 2/28/2018 at 2:31 PM, Lindsay said:

eachy scents and they change year to year!!

It's pretty awesome to smell like a vacation when you are ON vacation.  The best part?  When I get home I store them away and when I want a pi

FYI all, went to Bath * Body Works last night.  I don't have a cruise coming until October (FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS WE DON'T GO IN MARCH...WEIRD FEELING FOR SURE) but I figured what the hey...Spring/Summer is coming.  They have a promo now for Buy 3, get 3 free.  They have a few new scents that are awesome.  My new favorite is called In the Sun.  Not sure how they did it but it seriously smells like Sunshine bottled.  And of course, I went with the Beach scent again.  They now have a body butter and the scent in their plug-ins!  YAY!