StevenM

Hello again, I am traveling on Symphony of the Seas on April 14th and I have some issues with my dining reservations. Crown & Anchor told me to contact the concierge or the diamond ambassador ahead of time to resolve my issues but they had no contact info for them, so my question is does anyone know the email address will be for the concierge or diamond ambassador on Symphony?

I found these Google sheets sometime ago. They are generally good although not always quite up to date. If you are in a suite (not Junior) or Pinnacle or Diamond Plus, the Concierge will respond, in my experience. If you are Diamond, I expect the Diamond concierge would do the same.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I found the Concierge was extremely helpful when trying to sort out arrangements for my 9 month old (at the time) granddaughter, who had dairy, soya and nut allergies.

• 3 years later...