twangster

Liberty 2/25/18 7 Nights

On 1/10/2019 at 9:54 AM, Todd W said:

@twangster  looks like the majority of your awesome pics have disappeared.   I'm heading out on her in April  and was hoping you could point me to your pics if you have them hosted somewhere else.   My anticipation kicked into high gear once the new year rolled in.     fingers crossed!   if not, no big deal

Fixed.

@twangster  we are sailing on her 4/28 for our first time.   Will be the first opportunity my wife's 2 sisters and their husbands as well as my brother and his wife will all be joining us together for a cruise.  We can't wait,   until then, living vicariously through your great photos!   Thanks again!

Thanks @twangster! I had read this a few weeks ago when we were booked for this itinerary but went through it again today with the pictures back on there. Those are so awesome! We had to move to the week after due to school being extended (snow/ice days) and I'm bummed not to be able to visit Roatan and Costa Maya.