Liberty 2/25/18 7 Nights

twangster

On 3/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, JLMoran said:

Gonna definitely have to try the Sweet & Spicy Margarita at Sabor, and also that Grand Margarita if they offer it on Freedom!

Geez, first he convinces me to buy new lenses for my phone camera. Now he's getting me to drink more...

I think they do.  I wont have voom but i will let you know...maybe take a menu pic before we leave lauderdale.  I will be sampling one or the other...heck maybe both...and will give you a review!!!  Jane

• 2 months later...

@twangster  looks like the majority of your awesome pics have disappeared.   I'm heading out on her in April  and was hoping you could point me to your pics if you have them hosted somewhere else.   My anticipation kicked into high gear once the new year rolled in.     fingers crossed!   if not, no big deal

2 hours ago, Todd W said:

@twangster  looks like the majority of your awesome pics have disappeared.   I'm heading out on her in April  and was hoping you could point me to your pics if you have them hosted somewhere else.   My anticipation kicked into high gear once the new year rolled in.     fingers crossed!   if not, no big deal

Will try to get them reposted from new server location... someday.  Three cruises in January so it's a matter of finding time.

10 minutes ago, twangster said:

Will try to get them reposted from new server location... someday.  Three cruises in January so it's a matter of finding time.

no worries, i don't want you to put any time in it on my behalf, you have cruises to enjoy!   please do so!

On 1/10/2019 at 9:54 AM, Todd W said:

Fixed.

@twangster  we are sailing on her 4/28 for our first time.   Will be the first opportunity my wife's 2 sisters and their husbands as well as my brother and his wife will all be joining us together for a cruise.  We can't wait,   until then, living vicariously through your great photos!   Thanks again!

Thanks @twangster! I had read this a few weeks ago when we were booked for this itinerary but went through it again today with the pictures back on there. Those are so awesome! We had to move to the week after due to school being extended (snow/ice days) and I'm bummed not to be able to visit Roatan and Costa Maya. 

• 10 months later...

I"m currently having a cup of coffee and ignoring the foot plus of snow I have to plow.  Reading this thread makes it easy...especially since it's still snowing hard.

I appreciate you taking the time to post all the pictures and information.

This itinerary is the one we are going to book for 2021 when we are on Adventure next month.  We will be taking our oldest and what will be his new wife as a wedding gift.  It will be 8/29-9/5.

I'm pretty sure I'll stay and do the following itinerary, thus making it a b2b for me....I mean, I'm already there so it's not like I'd have to book another flight.  At the end of the first week, we'll hit Platinum.....yay!!  ?

• 2 weeks later...