Just boarded, here are my Allure photos

mworkman

41 minutes ago, mworkman said:

This is going to take some time checking this ship out

Yes it will. We did a B2B on her in 2016. Spent the first week just looking around and enjoyed her the second week. Doing it again on March 25th. The Solarium is really nice, have to be 16 years or older to go there. Very quiet and serene with spa type music. Head up to deck 14 portside and follow the hallway forward. You'll come to a glass door that goes out to the deck over the bridge wings. Great place for the sail away. Have a great cruise and post some photos if you have time. :27_sunglasses:

6 hours ago, mworkman said:

No current sighting of Twangster! ?

Your ship may be bigger and newer, but I can go on the helipad anytime I want :4_joy:

na-na na-na boo-boo

EDIT - And... I have a water slides.  Now excuse me while go up to the Diamond lounge, roll down a window and ask someone in the Allure suite lounge if they have some Grey Poupon.  

5a99b17a20dac_LibertyDay6CZM-1.jpg.b0227db68cf782e49f70e846da25c1ff.jpg

13 hours ago, Gears said:

We’re about 10 staterooms to the aft of you on the same deck.

Just watched @twangster sail away on the Liberty. Too bad we didn’t know earlier...we could have had him buy us some margaritas at Jimmy Buffet’s.

Forget that! I need him to use his expert photography skills to remove all this weight that I gained on this cruise.?