RC Blog door sign

RestingBird

Buy a small roll of adhesive magnetic tape.  Cut a couple of strips to length, peel and stick to the sign.  Put it on your cabin door like a fridge magnet.  The local WalMart has it in the stationery aisle, IIRC.  Or maybe it was in hardware with the picture hanging supplies.

b4bafc9d-ff28-42a5-b70d-435929218d6c_1.b

Just in case the magnets fail for any reason, we have some of these types of nonmarking poster adhesive.  Yes I'm obsessive.  Don't harsh my buzz! :13_upside_down:

af289629-bb06-4386-81a8-075661cd83c4.jpg

I had planned to buy one of these for our cabin door but at 20 bucks, I was afraid that it would disappear before the second day and show up on some other deck!

Mr.-Fridge-Happy-Face-Magnets.jpg

Mr. Fridge Smiley Face Refrigerator Magnet Set

4 hours ago, Digmenow said:

I had planned to buy one of these for our cabin door but at 20 bucks, I was afraid that it would disappear before the second day and show up on some other deck!

Mr.-Fridge-Happy-Face-Magnets.jpg

Mr. Fridge Smiley Face Refrigerator Magnet Set

Write something on the whites of the eyes.  Names or something else if you are concerned about privacy, just something so that the ne'er-do-wells are discouraged from poaching. 

• 2 weeks later...