Cowcrazy65

Has anyone been to Buccanos Beach Club, Money Bar or the new Sky Reef?  We want to spend some time at a beach area.  BUT shopping is a must as well while in Cozumel.  I have to have some silver.  Also Los Cinco Soles was suggested as a place to purchase Tequila.  Thanks for the opinions!!!    :)   Lisa

Buccanos has a Tequila tour????

• 1 month later...

Just went to Cozumel this past week. We did a island tour in an air conditioned van. One of the stops along the way was Paradise Island. The name says it all!!!! It certainly was just that. I will plan on going and staying the entire day at Paradise Island, Spotless, beach, volley ball, beautiful pool, reasonable shops, clean bathrooms, Huge bar in the center of the pool area, friendly staff. It is PARADISE!

The tour was awesome as well seen a ton of places that we never would have seen otherwise. The driver stopped at many places so that we could put our feet in the water and take photos. We even stopped at a local hangout for lunch on the water. The tour was 3 hours and 140.00 for 8 of us plus tip. He then dropped us off in front of Diamond International so we could shop our way back to the ship. When we were done we crossed the street and hailed a cab and it was 10.00 for 4 of us back to the ship. It was a great time.

Just went to Cozumel this past week. We did a island tour in an air conditioned van. One of the stops along the way was Paradise Island. The name says it all!!!! It certainly was just that. I will plan on going and staying the entire day at Paradise Island, Spotless, beach, volley ball, beautiful pool, reasonable shops, clean bathrooms, Huge bar in the center of the pool area, friendly staff. It is PARADISE!

The tour was awesome as well seen a ton of places that we never would have seen otherwise. The driver stopped at many places so that we could put our feet in the water and take photos. We even stopped at a local hangout for lunch on the water. The tour was 3 hours and 140.00 for 8 of us plus tip. He then dropped us off in front of Diamond International so we could shop our way back to the ship. When we were done we crossed the street and hailed a cab and it was 10.00 for 4 of us back to the ship. It was a great time.

Great review!  I loved my time at Paradise Beach and would love to get back there again.