Symphony of the Seas Sea Trials Are Underway!

1 minute ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Book it while you're on Anthem next month! ?

Now that's an idea! Getting excited for yours? only a few more weeks...might just start packing for the heck of it :) You'll have to let me know how the new pub is! We're setting sail on St. Patty's day, so we're darting right for the pub. :3_grin:

2 minutes ago, SeasTheDayNJ said:

Now that's an idea! Getting excited for yours? only a few more weeks...might just start packing for the heck of it :) You'll have to let me know how the new pub is! We're setting sail on St. Patty's day, so we're darting right for the pub. :3_grin:

Well, I haven't touched beer since I was 8 years old (don't ask) but I will definitely check it out and take a pic of the drink and food menu for you.

And yes, considering the fact that over the last week we have had way more snow than I can handle, and now today the fog is so dense buses were cancelled again, I am totally ready for 3 weeks from now!

Just now, LetsTryThisTech said:

I love a good IPA, but I just love beer, in general, I guess its the German in me lol. 

Oh come on now, give Canada some credit too.  Anyone who has ever lived there even briefly learns the difference between good beer and not so good beer.

After all... "If I wanted water, I would have asked for water"

Just now, twangster said:

Oh come on now, give Canada some credit too.  Anyone who has ever lived there even briefly learns the difference between good beer and not so good beer.

After all... "If I wanted water, I would have asked for water"

Well, I must say my favourite IPA is Canadian and I can't get the damn thing anywhere else (Keith's). If I'm ever on a group cruise someones gotta help me get my fix of that and some timbits lol. But you know sometimes flavoured water is good on a hot day.