MTD + Specialty 4 nights on the Allure

Orange Crush

I'll be on the Allure in a few weeks for a 7-night cruise and I've booked the 4-night specialty dining package and plan on using the MDR for the remaining three nights.  I understand that this arrangement doesn't really let me pre-book the nights and restaurants via cruise planner and Royal's going to auto-assign the Specialty Restaurants for me and I'll find out once I board.

I want to go over the selections and make any adjustments I'd like pretty much the moment I set foot on the ship so it's all sorted before the masses arrive.  Where do I go to get this changed?  Head waiter of the MDR, or should I book it over to a specialty?  I'd really like to set up reservations for all 7 nights to lock them in so if there's one stop I can make to take care of it all, that would be ideal.

11 minutes ago, Orange Crush said:

I want to go over the selections and make any adjustments I'd like pretty much the moment I set foot on the ship so it's all sorted before the masses arrive.  Where do I go to get this changed?  Head waiter of the MDR, or should I book it over to a specialty?  I'd really like to set up reservations for all 7 nights to lock them in so if there's one stop I can make to take care of it all, that would be ideal.

When I was on Harmony, they had a special place set up in MDR to handle dining packages. This allowed us to sit down and make all reservations quickly and easily. 

DSC_0051_0.jpg?itok=REx6-uvZ

You can go to any specialty restaurant or Guest Services to make or change your dining plan reservations.

Just now, Matt said:

When I was on Harmony, they had a special place set up in MDR to handle dining packages. This allowed us to sit down and make all reservations quickly and easily. 

DSC_0051_0.jpg?itok=REx6-uvZ

You can go to any specialty restaurant or Guest Services to make or change your dining plan reservations.

I also vaguely recall seeing a desk set up on either the Promenade or in Central Park on embarkation day in order to be able to do this.