So about the remaining deployments...

1 hour ago, tallpaul86 said:

Does anyone know (roughly) when in March the rest of the deployment schedule will be released?

Trying to gauge if #QuantumUKTime2020 will have possible 2019 plans interfering with the savings plan!!

I am waiting too!!!

1 hour ago, tallpaul86 said:

Does anyone know (roughly) when in March the rest of the deployment schedule will be released?

Trying to gauge if #QuantumUKTime2020 will have possible 2019 plans interfering with the savings plan!!

• 1 month later...

Now when the deployment for the Caribbean is official, I can't stop thinking what RCI's plan for Jewel is. As for today, the last official sail with her is a late TA sailing to PR. Explorer seems to take her place in Miami with South Caribbean cruises, so it would be strange to let her return to Miami.

My hope is that they reposition her to somewhere else then the Caribbean, like the West coast or maybe Dubai:12_slight_smile:

What is your thoughts about Jewel?

11 hours ago, Lud said:

Now when the deployment for the Caribbean is official, I can't stop thinking what RCI's plan for Jewel is. As for today, the last official sail with her is a late TA sailing to PR. Explorer seems to take her place in Miami with South Caribbean cruises, so it would be strange to let her return to Miami.

My hope is that they reposition her to somewhere else then the Caribbean, like the West coast or maybe Dubai:12_slight_smile:

What is your thoughts about Jewel?

I just read on here (somewhere) Jewel was going to the Panama Canal then Bahrain...I will link it if I find it again..hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, princevaliantus said:

May 2020 and beyond wont be released till next year unless RCCL changes policy. Can you confirm Matt?

Correct.  Typically new itineraries get released in late winter. In 2017, they released some itineraries in November and the rest in late winter.  Bottom line is new itineraries will not be released until sometime later this year or early next year.