Labadee Logistics (while the Dragon takes our breath away)

Iluv4n6

My wife and I will be first-timers at Labadee in 3 weeks-- can't wait!  I was extra tickled when she said she would ride the Dragon's Breath, too.:8_laughing:  Sounds like you have to be in shorts, or at least non-swimsuit attire, and in close-toed footwear to ride the zip line.  Our zip line starts at 11:30 a.m., so this probably will entail changing in and out of swimsuits and maybe attempting to re-find whatever nice beach chair/spot we found earlier in the morning, if we can.  Although not identified specifically as such on the Labadee map, I would guess that decent changing rooms are available.  

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Private_Destinations/14039222_Labadee_Map.pdf

And from the podcast, I figure we would need to plan to store our stuff in a locker while on the 60-90 min zip line adventure as we would not have anyone else in our party hanging out at one of the beaches and keeping tabs on our stuff. I recall ~$8 a pop mentioned for a locker. 

Sound realistic?  Thanks!