First Night Done Right

Boxerluver

On embarkation day there is usually a member of the restaurant group on the promotional level where you board, they are usually trying to sell more specialty restaurants packages to people, ask one of them, or as stated, go to the restaurant or the main dinning room.

You didn't say what ship, so I can't be more specific than that.

Thanks everyone, I'm going on Oasis in 16 DAYS!!!!  This is my sixth RC cruise, but I"m bringing some newbies and I've never been on Oasis class so very excited for all of us.  Wanted to start out the trip doing something special.

Also, being new to Oasis, does anyone know which on the ship you get on in Port Canaveral?

3 hours ago, Boxerluver said:

Hi, I booked First night Done Right for 3 couples.  The earliest time available online was 8:30, we took that because I heard that you could change the time and get the restaurant you desire once on board (we want Giovanni's).  Where do we go to do this once onboard?

This also could be because on the first night on some ships there is the murder mystery dinner in Giovanni's.