Anthem of the seas Feb 9th 2018

constable145

So during the pre-cruise survey I mentioned I'd love to have dinner with Bruce Springsteen and Poppy and Branch from Trolls. The other day Jay showed up with a stuffed Poppy and Branch. 

Tonight when we got back from dinner on our table was this book.... I no longer think that they don't read the surveys.. Wow 

IMG_20180216_220518.jpg

IMG_20180216_220221.jpg

37 minutes ago, constable145 said:

So during the pre-cruise survey I mentioned I'd love to have dinner with Bruce Springsteen and Poppy and Branch from Trolls. The other day Jay showed up with a stuffed Poppy and Branch. 

Tonight when we got back from dinner on our table was this book.... I no longer think that they don't read the surveys.. Wow 

Just showed this post to hubby. He says he's going to test it out next year and mention Star Wars and the Toronto Maple Leafs and see what kind of magic happens ?

Good to hear that you are having an amazing time this week!  I've been wanting to ask...now that your cruise is almost done...what was better...Star class on Harmony or Star class on Anthem??

6 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Just showed this post to hubby. He says he's going to test it out next year and mention Star Wars and the Toronto Maple Leafs and see what kind of magic happens ?

Good to hear that you are having an amazing time this week!  I've been wanting to ask...now that your cruise is almost done...what was better...Star class on Harmony or Star class on Anthem??

Hello?  Leafs fan here but what is your husband thinking?  

"I'd like to have the Stanley Cup in our cabin/at dinner/in my bed/etc".  

Some highlights... 

1. Parking. I took this photo from my parking spot. Yes. It is that close. Also they charge you per night.. Not per day. 160 bucks to park for the 8 night trip 

2. Move over Chops mushroom soup. The smoked tomato soup from the CK is now the best soup. Ever. 

3. Glass floor in the staircase between deck 13 and 14. Not for the faint of heart. 

IMG_20180217_152925.jpg

IMG_20180217_152913.jpg

IMG_20180218_084246.jpg

IMG_20180217_202402.jpg

2 hours ago, constable145 said:

Some highlights... 

1. Parking. I took this photo from my parking spot. Yes. It is that close. Also they charge you per night.. Not per day. 160 bucks to park for the 8 night trip 

2. Move over Chops mushroom soup. The smoked tomato soup from the CK is now the best soup. Ever. 

3. Glass floor in the staircase between deck 13 and 14. Not for the faint of heart. 

IMG_20180217_152925.jpg

IMG_20180217_152913.jpg

IMG_20180218_084246.jpg

IMG_20180217_202402.jpg

Looks good.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, twangster said:

Hello?  Leafs fan here but what is your husband thinking?  

"I'd like to have the Stanley Cup in our cabin/at dinner/in my bed/etc".  

Cue the Genie doing a Google Image search for the Stanley Cup and printing out a photo.  Dunzo!

:5_smiley: