Drink List

Hi all, 

I'm new here but already obsessed. We aren't cruising on the Allure OTS until July 2018 therefore, I'm plotting and planning my excitement via this site. We have all purchased the Drink Package and I'd like to compile a list of must try drinks (and the location, if specific).

So far I have:

1. Cucumber Martini (150 or Champagne Bar)
  2. Lava Flow
  3. Bellini (Trellis)
  4. Margarita (Sabor)
  5. Mojito (Boleros)

Thanks, 

Carla

PS. - I did search for this topic on the boards but had no luck so apologies if this is a repeat.

Edited to add:

Because sharing is caring (mostly)...here is my updated list thanks to everyone's input:

Cucumber Martini from 150 CP and Champagne Bar
Bellini Central Park (I think)
Kraken Lava Flow
Mojito from Boleros
Labadoozie
Coconut Mojito from Boleros Bar
Mango Tango
Frozen Mojito
Key Lime Martini
Citrus Margarita
Cold White Satin (on ice)
Miami Vice
Kiss on the Lips
Mudslide
Aztec Chocolate Martini from Sabor
Coconut Mango Daiquiri
Mango Daiquiri
Woo Woo
Orange Creamsicle
Lava Cocktail
Mai Tai
Lavendar Daiquiri
Caribbean Cooler
Coco Loco
Bloody Mary from Bow and Stern
Love Connection
Pain Killer
Dirty Monkey
Iceberg (Lager with frozen margarita)
Chocolate Cake Shot (1/2 Frangelica, 1/2 vanilla vodka - dip lime in sugar to suck after) Yum
Texas Collins
Michaelada

Edited by Carlitarenee
Compiled list of drinks

56 minutes ago, rjac said:

To be served a Cucumber Martini at the 150, do you have to be dining there or can you sit outside(?) and have one without dining? :27_sunglasses:

I haven't seen anyone sitting in the Park with one (and Trellis bar doesn't serve them).  There is no bar area in 150 CP; you order the drink and it is made at table side.  So while I won't say for sure that you can't convince them to make you one without dining, my guess is that one must dine there.  Also, it is served in a stemless martini glass that sits in an open ended glass globe that is filled with ice, so it would be difficult to order to go.

1 hour ago, rjac said:

To be served a Cucumber Martini at the 150, do you have to be dining there or can you sit outside(?) and have one without dining? :27_sunglasses:

I have always thought that you had to dine in 150 to have the Cucumber Martini there.  That's why I've never had one at that location.  I just went to the Champagne Bar.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Carlitarenee said:

So far I have:

2. Lava Flow
  3. Bellini (Trellis)
  4. Margarita (Sabor)
  5. Mojito (Boleros)

I forgot about the Lava Flows.. those are my favorite!!! I also love the after dinner shot.. "Blue Eyed Blonde" with Baileys, Crème de Cacao, and Blue Curacao :)

18 hours ago, HLWIser said:

I forgot about the Lava Flows.. those are my favorite!!! I also love the after dinner shot.. "Blue Eyed Blonde" with Baileys, Crème de Cacao, and Blue Curacao :)

I almost always forget to ask about the after dinner shot! Let me know if they do it on Adventure!!!! Us and our siblings in law did it on one cruise on Independence of the Seas (forgot until the second to last day!) and would love to bring it back on our cruise in a couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, KLAconQueso said:

I almost always forget to ask about the after dinner shot! Let me know if they do it on Adventure!!!! Us and our siblings in law did it on one cruise on Independence of the Seas (forgot until the second to last day!) and would love to bring it back on our cruise in a couple of weeks. 

I haven’t seen this feature in a long time. I thought the shots had gone away when the drinks waiters all disappeared. Nice to know they still offer it on some ships.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:11 PM, Carlitarenee said:

Hi all, 

I'm new here but already obsessed. We aren't cruising on the Allure OTS until July 2018 therefore, I'm plotting and planning my excitement via this site. We have all purchased the Drink Package and I'd like to compile a list of must try drinks (and the location, if specific).

So far I have:

2. Lava Flow
  3. Bellini (Trellis)
  4. Margarita (Sabor)
  5. Mojito (Boleros)

Thanks, 

Carla

PS. - I did search for this topic on the boards but had no luck so apologies if this is a repeat.

If you like a little spice in your drink, a Texas Collins is good, from the R Bar I believe.

Haven't been on Allure but a couple of years ago on Navigator my go-to day drink was a frozen mojito - the bar tender called it 'vegetable soup' but if you like mojitos, it's definitely worth trying one. 

After dinner - espresso martini from R Bar.

Another one I got them to make me up was an iceberg.  It's a beer (lager) with a frozen margarita float tht looks like an iceberg. The bartender in the Solarium thought it was hilarious! He kept lauhing and shouting "iceberg" and before I knew it, everyone was ordering them ??

7 hours ago, hayley_bopp said:

Another one I got them to make me up was an iceberg.  It's a beer (lager) with a frozen margarita float tht looks like an iceberg. The bartender in the Solarium thought it was hilarious! He kept lauhing and shouting "iceberg" and before I knew it, everyone was ordering them ??

Sounds like the beergaritas a lot of the bars here make. So if in Cayman that is what we call it. :10_wink: