QUANTUM CLASS FOR UK BABY!!!

I think they've said all along that Spectrum was heading to Asia.  I wonder what they'll do... move Quantum to the UK, or move Anthem to the UK and move Quantum to Bayonne.  

There are a lot of folks near Bayonne that would hope for the latter.  They've sailed Anthem many, many times and while 'We Will Rick You' is an awesome show, it gets old when you see it over and over again.  When pressed about changing the show on board the entertainment staff said it's easier to move the ship than it is to move the show.  

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

I think they've said all along that Spectrum was heading to Asia.

Yeah, but I haven't read a thing about the 5th ship that was planned for 2020. Maybe it'll have half a season in Europe before it is repositioned to who knows where.

1 minute ago, Neaxan said:

Yeah, but I haven't read a thing about the 5th ship that was planned for 2020. Maybe it'll have half a season in Europe before it is repositioned to who knows where.

Good point.  Plus what about Oasis #5?  Five Oasis class ships all home ported out of South Florida?  Seems like overkill. 

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Considering I'll have only sailed Anthem once by the time 2020 comes around, I do hope we'll get another Q class ship if they decide to send her across the pond. Can't properly gauge a lady or her family from just one date, after all. :10_wink:

I really hope they send another Q class over too if Anthem goes.  We haven't booked a family cruise yet for 2020 and a different Q class ship would be perfect since I prefer the bigger, newer ships, hubby doesn't like repeat cruises, and we will have exhausted all Oasis options by then.

In 2020, we'll have been on Quantum (2015), Anthem (2019) and Ovation (2020.)   I'm ready for a new Quantum class ship!  For the other ship that have sailed from Bayonne, we've done Explorer (2010), Liberty (2009) and Adventure (2018).  So I'll take a different ship too...