Favorite thing to do after boarding the ship?

HLWIser

9 hours ago, rjac said:

Find an unoccupied bathroom like.....real quick? Just be sure to wash your hands.:27_sunglasses: 

Oh speaking of washing your hands - one of my favorite things to do on embarkation day is blast the 'Wash Your Hands' song that they have playing on the tv and start singing it purely for the purpose of annoying my husband. :4_joy:

Guest toodle68
3 hours ago, KLAconQueso said:

Oh speaking of washing your hands - one of my favorite things to do on embarkation day is blast the 'Wash Your Hands' song that they have playing on the tv and start singing it purely for the purpose of annoying my husband. :4_joy:

Ah.. the secret of a happy marriage  :9_innocent:

48 minutes ago, Ray said:

when on vacation there are ONLY 2 types of time! Sleep time and drink time. Usually the first one starts at the bar lol 

Is it wrong that, knowing you're from Scotland, I mentally hear all of your posts spoken in either (depending on my frame of mind) Gerard Butler's, Henry Ian Cusick's, or Iain De Caestecker's voice?

At least you don't ever "play back" in my head as Scrooge McDuck. :4_joy:

13 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Is it wrong that, knowing you're from Scotland, I mentally hear all of your posts spoken in either (depending on my frame of mind) Gerard Butler's, Henry Ian Cusick's, or Iain De Caestecker's voice?

We will stick with Gerald Butler but to be honest even he wouldnt understand me :8_laughing: where im from in scotland we have our own laungage. 

to give you an idea this is a sentence in english 

Which foot fits what shoe?

if i was to say the same but in my own "Doric" language it would be this 

Fit fit Fits fit fit?  :8_laughing:

:4_joy::4_joy:

19 hours ago, JLMoran said:

keeping this Royal related......  FREEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMM of the Seas

15 hours ago, Ray said:

We will stick with Gerald Butler but to be honest even he wouldnt understand me :8_laughing: where im from in scotland we have our own laungage. 

to give you an idea this is a sentence in english 

Which foot fits what shoe?

if i was to say the same but in my own "Doric" language it would be this 

Fit fit Fits fit fit?  :8_laughing:

:4_joy::4_joy:

Oh. So you're the Aberdonian suitor (third one in the below clip) from Clan McGuffin in Brave. :10_wink: Or is Doric a separate dialect from Aberdonian?

I pretty much have the same tradition as everyone else of hitting the buffet once I board the ship LOL. Afterward, I like to explore and go photo-crazy; the best part is getting lost and seeing where the road takes you :D By then, my stateroom and luggage will be ready and, after unpacking, it's time for everyone's favourite muster drill. (I'm glad to hear that Royal Caribbean eliminated use of life jackets as with my very first cruise on Sovereign in 2008.) I like to relax with an adult beverage during sailaway, enjoy being out on the water, and winding down the day with dinner in the MDR and evening's entertainment :) 

Can't wait until my upcoming cruise on Adventure!

On 2018-02-07 at 12:28 PM, Suzanne said:

Say a little thank you to the "Big Guy" of allowing me to be on vacation. And by Big Guy...I'm not talking about my husband...lol :8_laughing:

We've had a rough year....cancer diagnoses for me, Major surgery, 12 chemo treatments, (finally finished), Hurricane Harvey flooding our home 2 weeks into my chemo.  I wasn't allowed any alcohol during my treatments......yea, I'm ready for a cruise...and a big ole Bloody Mary!  Come on May!!

On 2018-02-08 at 10:35 AM, Sweety said:

I was diagnose with breast cancer twice. After my last treatment, I went on a cruise to refresh and relax. This last bout with breast cancer, my husband told me to book more cruises after my last treatment. He told me no pressure, no problem mon ( a creole saying). So I am say to you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! NO PRESSURE, NO PROBLEM MON! HAVE A GREAT TIME IN MAY!!!! HAVE A BLOODY MARY FOR ME.

My heart goes out to both of you and your families, big hugs! ?Wishing you both nothing but the best and best wishes on your recoveries! *hugs*