Nellie's Beach cabana question

J. Woody

Hi,  I found Nellies beach cabana available on cruise planner,  (it was gone little while so I thought all sold out).  I am thinking to reserve if still there.  I have booked zip line and dragon coaster also.  How far from those from Neillie beach cabana. ??

I don’t like to long walk back. Thank you for your help!!

+1 for cabana!!! My husband and I had one when we were there for our honeymoon (we were surprised with one by some friends) and it was the best beach day EVER. We'd definitely pay to get one again. Having the access to shade and quiet place to be made such a huge difference and it was definitely worth it. I did notice with the beach front ones (not the over the water ones), we were tucked back a little bit and did notice a few mosquitos so consider bringing some bug spray along.

2 minutes ago, J. Woody said:

Hi,  I found Nellies beach cabana available on cruise planner,  (it was gone little while so I thought all sold out).  I am thinking to reserve if still there.  I have booked zip line and dragon coaster also.  How far from those from Neillie beach cabana. ??

I don’t like to long walk back. Thank you for your help!!

Hi @J. Woody! Welcome to the boards! Per this article from @Matt, you get complimentary golf cart transportation to anywhere on Labadee:

Cabana guests at Nellie's Beach also have access to private golf cart transportation.  Simply indicate to your cabana attendant that you would like to go somewhere (back to the ship, to the buffet, shore excursions, etc) and a golf cart will be brought to your cabana for your comfort and then you will be driven to your destination.

Not sure if this also gets you transport back to your cabana when you're done. I'd imagine you could flag down a staff member in the area you are at, show them your cabana wrist band, and request the cart back without any hassle, but best to let someone who has actually used the cabanas there before confirm that. ? 

2 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Not sure if this also gets you transport back to your cabana when you're done. I'd imagine you could flag down a staff member in the area you are at, show them your cabana wrist band, and request the cart back without any hassle, but best to let someone who has actually used the cabanas there before confirm that. ? 

Ours looked at us when telling us it was time to go to lunch and said, "eh.. you guys are young. You can walk." :4_joy: 

Which was fine - we like getting to walk and check out the scenery anyway.