Random signature question

mom2mybugs

Ok...i obviously figured out this before...but how do i change my signature to add a cruise?  And i know specifically i was told this before (too lazy to try and search)...how do i add a picture to my profile by compressing it?   The M needs to be a pic lol!   Jane

To get the ship and ticker I went to http://www.cruise-ships.com/ and click on tickers.

Answer the questions and it will create the html code for your signature.

Highlight the code and right click to copy the code.

Come back here and follow monorailmedic's advice to get to the signature.

Right click and "paste" the copied code in the signature block.

Sorry if too basic - never know folks computer skills so treat all like they are my father :8_laughing:

For the tickers, I’ve found they don’t correctly update the countdown clock that’s part of the image. Not sure if this is an issue with how the software for these boards works (it might immediately download the image and save it on the server to reduce bandwidth usage), or a bug in the cruise-ships.com software that generates the image.

I basically gave up on the countdown images, especially since they take up a good bit of space. Now I just add extra text lines to my signature in small font size, listing upcoming and completed.