C&A Emerald savings

3 hours ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I took this from @twangster's post from December and was wondering about 1101. Do you have to get the "free" one at the same time? Or is it credited to your account? And it says bars only so that means I cannot get it from CK on Anthem right?

I think you have to get it at the same time.  Works great if you and your husband drink the same drink, you can order a round, then next time he can use his coupon and order a round.  At the pub drinking beer they served me one at a time so that next one wouldn't get warm but that right at the bar and they knew me.  

Coastal Kitchen on Oasis class is right at the suite lounge so drinks are included (except top shelf).  I wonder what they do on Anthem since CK and the CL are very separate?  Never hurts to ask.     

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Coastal Kitchen on Oasis class is right at the suite lounge so drinks are included (except top shelf).  I wonder what they do on Anthem since CK and the CL are very separate?  Never hurts to ask.     

CK on Anthem must have way of getting drinks though because people must order with drinks their dinner.  I am assuming you can't use that offer in CK on Anthem. It would probably be like a specialty restaurant.  Hubby doesn't touch wine.  I might just have to take both glasses and stumble my way to do WJ recon lol

1 minute ago, Sabrinaklai said:

CK on Anthem must have way of getting drinks though because people must order with drinks their dinner.  I am assuming you can't use that offer in CK on Anthem. It would probably be like a specialty restaurant.  Hubby doesn't touch wine.  I might just have to take both glasses and stumble my way to do WJ recon lol

They may use the bar in the WJ.  For a server it's just around the corner.  They may have their own service bar.  Hopefully drinks are covered like they are on Oasis class CK.  

I have only ever used it to buy two at once, have heard of people having a waiter "hold" the second drink until first was finished and then apply it that way, don't believe there is anyway to get the 2nd drink "some other time" though.

Also, interpretations aboard ship can vary on the "by the glass' part, I have had some only offer draught beers, others do bottles (don't drink wine, never tried). This was particularly frustrating on Adventure when the draught beer was out shipwide ... but they insisted the coupon only applied to draught beer ...