Is My Cruise Already Sold Out?

I recently tried to search for my cruise on the RCL website to get a link for a friend who is thinking of going with us. I was unable to find our cruise listing! Does this mean it is sold out? 

When I log in to "My Cruises" it still shows that I am booked on it and the same goes for other friends that are booked as well.

I have just never seen it happen where I couldn't find a link to show people the cruise I'm going on! 

Thanks!

It's likely wonky Royal IT.  One of my cruises did that before.  Disappeared and came back a few days later.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.  If you wanted to check availability then go to another site like Costco.  They are pretty much live time with RC.  Oh and welcome to the boards :12_slight_smile:

14 minutes ago, ladyanderson said:

@Sabrinaklai I am not sure why my post went twice! Curious! Thanks for the information! 

I looked on Costco and it isn't there. It actually hasn't been on the RCL website for about a month! I emailed RCL and they haven't replied yet about it. I'll assume sold out for now! Thanks~

I have a sailing coming up on March 9th on Anthem that did that.  I had my eye on the sailing since summer 2017 but then early August it disappeared.  I then went on another cruise and forgot all about it and noticed it came back again in September.  Looking at the CC roll call for this cruise, there are many who booked before it disappeared so my guess is it will still work out.  If the cruise was cancelled, I would think you would get a notice of some sort.  Just curious, what ship and sailing is it?

1 minute ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I have a sailing coming up on March 9th on Anthem that did that.  I had my eye on the sailing since summer 2017 but then early August it disappeared.  I then went on another cruise and forgot all about it and noticed it came back again in September.  Looking at the CC roll call for this cruise, there are many who booked before it disappeared so my guess is it will still work out.  If the cruise was cancelled, I would think you would get a notice of some sort.  Just curious, what ship and sailing is it?

We are going on the Jewel of the Seas out of Civitaveccia (Rome) on June 8th..it is a 9 Night.