Emerald C&A not on reservation & check-in question

Sarah

I am Emerald status and will be travelling with some newbies on my next cruise.

Firstly - my C&A number does not show up on my reservation (made by phone directly with Royal) - does anyone have an email address so I can get that updated?  I have added it to my profile online so not sure if that will have updated it.

Secondly - as my friends haven't cruised before (there will be 5 of us in total over 2 cabins) can they join the queue with me or do I have to queue with them in the first-timers line?

Thanks for any help

Sarah

10 minutes ago, Sarah said:

I am Emerald status and will be travelling with some newbies on my next cruise.

Firstly - my C&A number does not show up on my reservation (made by phone directly with Royal) - does anyone have an email address so I can get that updated?  I have added it to my profile online so not sure if that will have updated it.

Secondly - as my friends haven't cruised before (there will be 5 of us in total over 2 cabins) can they join the queue with me or do I have to queue with them in the first-timers line?

Thanks for any help

Sarah

Did you add them to your reservation? I saw something saying you get OBC if you link it to your account or something. I have yet to try it but I thought that would be great to get some extra OBC just from "inviting" someone to RCL.

Bring a friend.JPG

There are two terminal items to consider.  The queue to check in and then the waiting area after check in but before boarding, depending what time you arrive.

People who are in your cabin certainly can join you in the Emerald queue, however for the other cabin where they will have their own SetSail pass it's more of a gray area.  In theory they can't join you but it comes down to the employees on the floor that day. 

As far as waiting areas again it depends on the employees working that day.

It also somewhat depends which port and terminal is involved as well since some have large waiting areas and others do not so they tend to be more strict about it.

I booked the 2 cabins for all 5 of us and paid the deposits.  The phone booking system was terrible!  I got cut off 3 times so had to keep starting from the beginning.

I'm sure I told them my C&A number (but maybe not in all phone calls), but would think they should ask for it.

I booked last May to sail in June this year and have only just noticed the missing info.

I got $150 per cabin OBC when I booked - do you think I can apply for this other money too?

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

There are two terminal items to consider.  The queue to check in and then the waiting area after check in but before boarding, depending what time you arrive.

People who are in your cabin certainly can join you in the Emerald queue, however for the other cabin where they will have their own SetSail pass it's more of a gray area.  In theory they can't join you but it comes down to the employees on the floor that day. 

As far as waiting areas again it depends on the employees working that day.

It also somewhat depends which port and terminal is involved as well since some have large waiting areas and others do not so they tend to be more strict about it.

Thanks for the info.  We're sailing from Southampton

2 minutes ago, Sarah said:

I booked the 2 cabins for all 5 of us and paid the deposits.  The phone booking system was terrible!  I got cut off 3 times so had to keep starting from the beginning.

I'm sure I told them my C&A number (but maybe not in all phone calls), but would think they should ask for it.

I booked last May to sail in June this year and have only just noticed the missing info.

I got $150 per cabin OBC when I booked - do you think I can apply for this other money too?

You can always add the CA number later.  I've done this before.  Not sure about the money though.

2 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Didn't really read into the terms and conditions but this would be a different application so might still apply. Log into your CA account and this was at the top. You can add to your account while you are there and it might display it after.

When you log into the RC website is it listed there?

If you can call US toll free numbers, the Crown and Anchor help desk is:

Crown & Anchor Society or Loyalty Program questions?
  • Contact our Crown & Anchor Team (Mon-Fri 8am-11pm EST / Sat-Sun 9am-8pm EST)800-526-9723

I'm sure you can get it fixed before boarding by calling them, but if for some reason you can't, just visit the loyalty ambassador on board.  They can fix it and you will get your on-board offers.

10 hours ago, Sarah said:

I was able to get the 25 applied a couple weeks before we boarded.  I had my travel agent call crown and anchor but im sure you can do it directly.  Jane

11 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

I was able to get the 25 applied a couple weeks before we boarded.  I had my travel agent call crown and anchor but im sure you can do it directly.  Jane

I'm waiting to hear if they let me get the 25 for my wife lol. I sent a request because why not. She's new to royal so hoping they just give it to me but if not it only took me 5 minutes to do. You will never know unless you try ;)

On 1/30/2018 at 7:40 AM, LetsTryThisTech said:

I'm waiting to hear if they let me get the 25 for my wife lol. I sent a request because why not. She's new to royal so hoping they just give it to me but if not it only took me 5 minutes to do. You will never know unless you try ;)

I tried and got my husband.  He was a new royal!  Gotta go for it...anything helps!  Jane