Chops Grille lunch menu

3trinitythree

I apologize as I did not eat at Chops for lunch last week, so can't accurately answer your question...but I

will say that the dinner we had there for First Night was absolutely killer!   All four of us were ridiculously 

happy with our meals and the service.  I had the 9oz filet and it was as good as I've ever had anywhere.

We ate there for lunch on our first sea day on Vision of the Seas, 12/2017.   We had the entire place to ourselves the entire time!  Daughter had the dry-aged steak-burger and it was incredible.   Wife and I each had the filet.   The tater tots were a bit disappointing, but the asparagus and mac & cheese were delicious.    We had all 4 appetizers and they were all enjoyed. Red Velvet cake for dessert.

A steal for only $19 a person...  Great way to try specialty dining before committing to an entire evening of it...  

chops 2.jpg

chops 1.jpg

chops 3.jpg

chops 4.jpg

chops 5.jpg

We had lunch on Harmony last week, final sea day. We walked up at noon when they opened and almost had the place to ourselves. Loved the mushroom soup and the steak burgers. Sides, we had the asparagus, mac and cheese and scalloped potatoes. Could have done without the scalloped potatoes, they were just ok in our opinion but the fries served with the burger were fantastic! We paid $22 per person for lunch. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Dry Aged Steak Burger is Amazing!

This entree is probably the best deal on the menu - the burger is perfectly matched with a flavorful gruyere cheese and bacon, and is large enough for a major meal.

Chops Grille for lunch is one of the best bargains for specialty restaurants.

Edited by Aaron Bredon
clarification of burger contents