First time cruisers

Symphony

Hello,

Im going to Symphony of the Seas in April, me or my family have never been on a cruise ship this size and it would be good to know something before going there. We have been cruising before but those cruises have been 1-3 day trips (Helsinki ↔ Stockholm and Helsinki ↔ Tallinn) and smaller ships (M/S Silja Symphony or M/S Silja Serenade, M/S Silja Europa). So it would be nice to know what to expect in port/onboard  !

4 hours ago, Symphony said:

Hello,

Im going to Symphony of the Seas in April, me or my family have never been on a cruise ship this size and it would be good to know something before going there. We have been cruising before but those cruises have been 1-3 day trips (Helsinki ↔ Stockholm and Helsinki ↔ Tallinn) and smaller ships (M/S Silja Symphony or M/S Silja Serenade, M/S Silja Europa). So it would be nice to know what to expect in port/onboard  !

Since Symphony hasn't started sailing yet, it's hard to tell you exacts for your sailing, but what I suggest in the meantime is to go to the top of this page, click on the tab that says "Harmony of the Seas."   Harmony is Symphony's sister ship and the newest at the moment.  All things you need to know about pre-planning for Harmony will be the same for Symphony at this point.  

Have an amazing cruise and keep asking questions! 

On 1/28/2018 at 6:10 PM, KathyC said:

Since Symphony hasn't started sailing yet, it's hard to tell you exacts for your sailing, but what I suggest in the meantime is to go to the top of this page, click on the tab that says "Harmony of the Seas."   Harmony is Symphony's sister ship and the newest at the moment.  All things you need to know about pre-planning for Harmony will be the same for Symphony at this point.  

Have an amazing cruise and keep asking questions! 

I agree with @KathyC. Look up information on Harmony of the Seas, as Symphony of the Seas should be quite similar.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/09/28/top-five-coolest-things-about-harmony-of-the-seas

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/06/24/5-things-try-royal-caribbeans-harmony-of-the-seas

On 1/28/2018 at 11:08 AM, Symphony said:

Hello,

Welcome to the message boards!

Please do come back after your April cruise and report how you enjoyed Symphony.  Lots of us have cruises on her later this year and we are eager to learn about it.