Refreshment Package question

I have never paid much attention to prices or details on the refreshment package but does anyone know the following:

1) If you buy one does everyone in the cabin have to buy one?

2) What have "decent" cruise planner prices been on it lately?

3) I know it includes virgin cocktails but does it include smoothies without protein powder?

4) Did we ever come to a conclusion from @LetsTryThisTech comment that if you get an alcoholic cocktail with the refreshment package that you would just pay the difference?? or the whole price of           the alcoholic beverage?

16 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I have never paid much attention to prices or details on the refreshment package but does anyone know the following:

1) If you buy one does everyone in the cabin have to buy one?

2) What have "decent" cruise planner prices been on it lately?

3) I know it includes virgin cocktails but does it include smoothies without protein powder?

4) Did we ever come to a conclusion from @LetsTryThisTech comment that if you get an alcoholic cocktail with the refreshment package that you would just pay the difference?? or the whole price of           the alcoholic beverage?

1) Only whoever wants it needs it.

2) There was a discount on the last sale but back to regular price (still cheaper than onboard)

3) I am pretty sure it does (will confirm on my March 3rd cruising.

4) Will confirm on my March 3rd cruising.

Think the best price for the refreshment has been $18 +grat USD. However, this seems to be only offered once ever few months.

I've asked bartenders in the past what the cost for lava flow with rum having RR. Answer has always been what the cost of the selected rum is.

So a Kraken lava flow would be $8 plus grat vs $13 plus grat w/o any package, based on Oasis bar prices. Not sure what the virgin versions run, think $6 or $7 range.

If Diamond with RR they will do loaded frozen stuff with the voucher spirit.

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-28-13-09-40.png

We had this package on the Serenade.  It includes bottled water (can be picked up virtually anywhere on the ship), coke products, specialty coffee (except Starbucks), Powereaid sports drinks, virgin cocktails (without protein) all for the low price of $18 on sale. Don't believe you can share it due to the cups must be available and only 1 bottle of water/poweraid per card with package at a time.  I didn't try to see how long between drinks for a time limit. I don't think they cared much.

6 hours ago, mworkman said:

We had this package on the Serenade.  It includes bottled water (can be picked up virtually anywhere on the ship), coke products, specialty coffee (except Starbucks), Powereaid sports drinks, virgin cocktails (without protein) all for the low price of $18 on sale. Don't believe you can share it due to the cups must be available and only 1 bottle of water/poweraid per card with package at a time.  I didn't try to see how long between drinks for a time limit. I don't think they cared much.

No packages are shareable.  They are meant to be used by the person buying the package and them only.  It's the people who violated the policy that ruined it for the rest of us and now force us to "all or none" buy the drink package.  

11 hours ago, KathyC said:

No packages are shareable.  They are meant to be used by the person buying the package and them only.  It's the people who violated the policy that ruined it for the rest of us and now force us to "all or none" buy the drink package.  

I agree but have always found it ironic that the drink cups they provide suggest otherwise:

coke-cup-4.JPG?itok=8lqo-P22

If they don't want people to share, the cups shouldn't instruct you to do just that. :9_innocent: