AOTS Cabins 1100-6

Guest toodle68

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

The hallway and those two inside cabins will buffer most sound from the gym.  I'd sail in one of these cabins.  Besides they will be brand new.  Nothing like a new cabin.

personally i think you would sail in anything lol i await your live blog from inside a submarine :4_joy: 

Hello.  My family and I (husband 2 kids) are on the Adventure of the Seas this summer.  We booked a Jr. Suite and were assigned room 1100.   After we booked  I realized the rooms were not even built yet. With only a few rooms up there, I figured it wouldn't be too loud during the hours that we are actually in the room.  We have bigger kids so they don't need to nap or anything. My husband and I have cruised a long time ago, but the kids have never been.  We are really looking forward to it!  Cant wait to see the pics of the ship after the dry dock. 

On a side note, I have been reading the blog and the messages on this board.  What a great source for info!  I think all of the questions I would have asked, have already been answered!  If  I think of anything else, I know where to go.

Cheers!

24 minutes ago, murph said:

Hello.  My family and I (husband 2 kids) are on the Adventure of the Seas this summer.  We booked a Jr. Suite and were assigned room 1100.   After we booked  I realized the rooms were not even built yet. With only a few rooms up there, I figured it wouldn't be too loud during the hours that we are actually in the room.  We have bigger kids so they don't need to nap or anything. My husband and I have cruised a long time ago, but the kids have never been.  We are really looking forward to it!  Cant wait to see the pics of the ship after the dry dock. 

On a side note, I have been reading the blog and the messages on this board.  What a great source for info!  I think all of the questions I would have asked, have already been answered!  If  I think of anything else, I know where to go.

Cheers!

Welcome to the message boards!

On 1/27/2018 at 9:29 AM, LetsTryThisTech said:

Sound like these will be common "guaranteed rooms" as from what I hear they tend to give horrible rooms and save the good ones for people who pay the difference to pick.

Nope...these are high dollar rooms. The Hubs was pricing our cruise on AOTS in May after dry dock and these were more than the Spacious Oceanview Room we picked.