Don't forget about the kids' menu (even if you don't have kids)

DocLC

I just wanted to remind everyone to ask for the kids' menu in the MDR especially if there's nothing to your liking on the regular menu or if you're looking for something different (e.g., finger foods).  We often find that desserts of the kids' menu can be a nice change as most cruise lines have some version of a banana split which can make the regular ice cream a bit more appealing.  On Royal, it's more like sliced bananas with chocolate syrup, but still quite tasty especially if you opt for the specialty flavor of the night.

Remember, any adult can order for the kids' menu just like any kid can order from the regular menu. :)

...most cruise lines have some version of a banana split which can make the regular ice cream a bit more appealing.  On Royal, it's more like sliced bananas with chocolate syrup, but still quite tasty especially if you opt for the specialty flavor of the night.

Ohhhhh. I can't wait to try this! I've been known to make a meal out of a banana split.