Symphony’s new eats

tallpaul86

37 minutes ago, Traveler said:

By the way , is 150 central is out of Symphony , I can not see it in my cruise planner , only Jamie, Wonderland, solarium bistro and chops , Izumi/Hibachi ? 

150 CP is on the deck plans posted to their website.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Deployment_2018_2019/Symphony_Deck_Plans_Reference_Guide_2018_2019.pdf

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

Interesting , as even in the restaurants publication they are not showing it , but I hope as you wrote they are planning to have it , by the way , in the cruise planner you can not even book the new sea food restaurant 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, Traveler said:

By the way , is 150 central is out of Symphony , I can not see it in my cruise planner , only Jamie, Wonderland, solarium bistro and chops , Izumi/Hibachi ? 

UGH !  I hope it's not true.  I love 150.  I wish they would deep six Wonderland and keep 150.

17 hours ago, twangster said:

Pinging @J_Keeble

He is on an early Symphony sailing and will likely be one of the first to experience the full cruise planner experience unlocked as well as sailing on her.

BOLO for confirmation of 150 Central Park.

like any avid cruise NUT I check the cruise planner every day to check for updates and this is what I have at the moment .

see the images below of what I have at the moment, 150 is not on there yet but then again nor is hooked seafood

symphony activ.png

symphony dining.png

On 1/13/2018 at 3:31 PM, Traveler said:

Where do you get this 'cruise planner' that you're referring to here? Thanks from a newbie :)

One clarification on what @Ray and @Traveler noted. If you booked through a travel agent instead of directly with Royal, you won't immediately see your reservation listed when you log in to My Cruises, and without that you can't get to Cruise Planner. You'll need to link your reservation using the confirmation number on the invoice your TA sent you.

1. Log in to My Cruises
  2. From the blue side panel on the left, choose "Don't see your reservation?"
  3. You'll get a form you need to fill out
    • Enter your last name of the person who is listed first on the invoice, since they're primary
    • Enter the confirmation number
      • This will be a 7-digit number, location may vary depending on your TA and their invoice format
      • For MEI Travel invoices, it's at the top of the "Cruise Reservation" section of the invoice, in the right-side column, labeled "Confirmation No"
    • Enter the departure date of your sailing
    • Select the ship you're sailing on

After you submit this form, your reservation will now be correctly linked to your My Cruises account. At this point you can click on the reservation number and get the screen with a link to Cruise Planner.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, twangster said:

On a side note, dining packages offered for the 12 night TA are now a BOGO2, 3 Night or Ultimate.

I've already purchased the 4 night package which is no longer offered.  Have to see how that's handled.

I'm guessing they'll deliver what you booked. We booked the 5 night package as soon as it was available and after a few weeks it was gone. I received no cancellation from Royal so I hope they'll stay true to their word.

1 minute ago, Neaxan said:

I'm guessing they'll deliver what you booked. We booked the 5 night package as soon as it was available and after a few weeks it was gone. I received no cancellation from Royal so I hope they'll stay true to their word.

I think you are right.  I'm looking forward to trying Hooked.  Hoping the dining packages include it.  

9 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I can't wait to see the food pics from that!  I saw two words on that menu and I already know we are trying it..."Dungeness crab" :15_yum:

Me too. Every time @twangster takes pictures of food I always end up drooling over my keyboard (wait did I just say that out loud :36_flushed:) lol

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I think you are right.  I'm looking forward to trying Hooked.  Hoping the dining packages include it.  

I hope it does. We're planning to do Chops, Izumi, 150 CP, Hooked and Wonderland on the 5 night package and have additionally booked Izumi Hibachi and Jamie's. I'll have to skip either breakfast or lunch every day :13_upside_down: 

Guess we'll be rarely seen in the MDR and Windjammer for dinner. But I'm planning to make sure we'll be there for Lobster night - if they have one on the TA.

• 1 month later...