Set Sail Pass -- how many copies do I need?

JLMoran

31 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

My understanding from this thread and others I posted at the time is that older ships use a different checkin process, where the entire party is on one Set Sail pass and I think goes through a different system on their IT side; as such, you can't upload photos (which are keyed to individual passes on those newer ships).

Hmmm. Gets more strange, then. Each person in our travel party has their own set sail pass. Printed it out, already.

4 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

I've already checked in for ourAlaska Southbound on Radiance that leaves in a little over a week. It didn't prompt us to upload a picture. Is this just on the newer ships?

We are sailing on Ovation this month - could be just the newer ships' systems.  Seems odd that they have different online check-in processes/options though - one would think it would be easier to streamline all of that for consistency.

Enjoy your Alaska southbound!  If we like our Inside Passage trip, heading farther north in Alaska will definitely be next on our list.

If your ship is one of ships supported by the RC app, it is not necessary to print out set sail passes.  They can be scanned directly from your phone when you are at the port. Current supported ships Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Harmony, Independence, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Navigator, Oasis, Quantum, Serenade, Spectrum, Symphony and Vision