Glass Blocks

Justin

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

C&A isn't always accurate though.  Somehow we got an extra block.  It just came in the mail and I have no idea which milestone it was supposed to be for.  So now we have 1 too many !  

They are going for about $150USD on ebay.  You could make some extra cash @WAAAYTOOO lol

1 hour ago, Sabrinaklai said:

They are going for about $150USD on ebay.  You could make some extra cash @WAAAYTOOO lol

I think this is so odd.  Who would want someone else's crystal block ?  To me it's like wearing a T-shirt from some place that you've never been.

The truth is, I have no idea which of the crystal blocks is really the right one.  I wouldn't know which one to sell even if I did decide to get rid of the "extra" on.  They're great dust collectors.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I think this is so odd.  Who would want someone else's crystal block ?  To me it's like wearing a T-shirt from some place that you've never been.

The truth is, I have no idea which of the crystal blocks is really the right one.  I wouldn't know which one to sell even if I did decide to get rid of the "extra" on.  They're great dust collectors.

I thought so too.  I just happen to come across it when @twangster told me to google it a few days ago.  But hey, it's ebay...all sorts of things are for sale on ebay....

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

My understanding is they are about 5 lbs which if flying could be a big deal when you go to check your overweight luggage at the airport.  I'm due one on Anthem and secretly hoping they'll mail it to me after the cruise.  

Really? You would check it?  Wouldn't you be afraid it would break.  After all that money spent to get to 140, I would be carrying mine...when that day comes ?

On 1/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

It could be someone in the position I'm in... the way things are working out, we'll hit 140 on our next RC cruise which is an 11 day Serenade sailing.  This will be our first on Serenade.  I'd much rather have one from Adventure, which we've sailed on 6 times thus far (45 of my total days at sea).  Unless I win the Lotto I can't book a JS for the 4 of us between now and the Serenade sailing, so it looks like I'll have to find someone willing to swap.  And to make it worse, with Adventure moving to the northeast it's future itineraries hold no interest for me so it's unlikely I'll sail on her again for the 210, 280 etc. levels. :(

22 minutes ago, bcarney said:

It could be someone in the position I'm in... the way things are working out, we'll hit 140 on our next RC cruise which is an 11 day Serenade sailing.  This will be our first on Serenade.  I'd much rather have one from Adventure, which we've sailed on 6 times thus far (45 of my total days at sea).  Unless I win the Lotto I can't book a JS for the 4 of us between now and the Serenade sailing, so it looks like I'll have to find someone willing to swap.  And to make it worse, with Adventure moving to the northeast it's future itineraries hold no interest for me so it's unlikely I'll sail on her again for the 210, 280 etc. levels. :(

Adventure is only in Bayonne for the summer.  She goes to Florida for the winter.  YOLO book it!