Adventure of the Seas??

3 hours ago, C_Pepper said:

I am having some buyers remorse, since after I booked it I found some negative reviews.

Stop right there.  Completely ignore the reviews. Seriously.

There are negative reviews out there of Star Wars, chocolate ice cream, Disney World and more.  The fun of a cruise vacation is subject so many different factors, and a few people's experiences may not remotely mirror yours.

It's perfectly okay to be doing your research on what the ship offers, activities to see and do, etc, but online reviews are like yesterday's weather report...it tells you what happened then, not what is going to happen next. 

Go into your cruise with an open mind, plan ahead, and you are more than likely going to have a fantastic time!

11 hours ago, C_Pepper said:

I just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Adventure of the Seas, this coming April for a S. Caribbean 7 night trip.    I am having some buyers remorse, since after I booked it I found some negative reviews. 

My wife will attest that I'm cheap and stingy, and if something isn't up to par I write it off completely and never "waste" my hard earned money again.

I've been on Adventure 6 times, and I'm quietly trying to persuade my wife to make it 7 this summer when the kids are at camp.  

Adventure gets a big thumbs up from my household.  Ignore the negative reviews, some people just like to complain - me included, sometimes.  But overall, Adventure is tops in my book.  And that southern itinerary is icing on the cake.  Enjoy! 

We are excited to sail on her in December. We read every negative review of Majesty before sailing on her for our honeymoon. The cruise was completely opposite of any negative reviews from embark to disembark.

We are 'uber' excited for the panoramic staterooms, and their location to the pool, spa, and adventure ocean! Even though the rooms may be different than the stock photos (design yet tbd) we are just excited for our Western Caribbean cruise.