What restaurant chain would you most like to see onboard

I've only been to an IHOP once and I was less than impressed by the food. The Cheesecake Factory would be an awesome addition. Although I think it is best if Royal Caribbean would continue to use their own designed restaurants rather than farm that stuff out to chains.

Forgot about the Cheesecake Factory that would be cool.

I do agree with both of you that the ships should stay unique and although I can't wait to try Johnny Rockets it would probably be better if RC had their own fast food chain maybe called Caribs Burger Shacks specializing in home made burgers and ribs.

One of the great things about vacation or just being away from home is trying other restaurants or dining experiences...so no chains on a cruise!! Starbucks is about as close as I can get to having something I can get at home! Love my cruise vacation food!!

CruisinTexan,

You didn't like your Oasis cruise?

CruisinTexan,

You didn't like your Oasis cruise?

Too many people! when you have 6000+ passengers even on a ship that large it is just too many! It was a working vacation for my husband (Nursing conference on board a beautiful cruise ship!) so I had lots of time to check things out and shop, but with so  many people it was hard to get to the front and look at the goodies! Don't get me wrong the ship is beautiful and the service regular RCCL! Thankfully, we had pre-planned and ordered our excursions but the shows on board we didn't know we needed reservations, never had before! We like to look at all the art on board and cover every deck so the Oasis was a challenge!

Too many people! when you have 6000+ passengers even on a ship that large it is just too many! It was a working vacation for my husband (Nursing conference on board a beautiful cruise ship!) so I had lots of time to check things out and shop, but with so  many people it was hard to get to the front and look at the goodies! Don't get me wrong the ship is beautiful and the service regular RCCL! Thankfully, we had pre-planned and ordered our excursions but the shows on board we didn't know we needed reservations, never had before! We like to look at all the art on board and cover every deck so the Oasis was a challenge!

Ok, just wondering. Well at least you got to experience it. I went on Oasis in December and the ship was full (6,189) but I never really thought it was crowded. Yes there were times when the Royal Promenade was packed, but you get that on any Royal Caribbean ship with a Royal Promenade at certain times of the day. I was always able to find a chair in the Solarium and never had to wait long for anything really. Yes the shows have advanced booking, but you can still get in to see them without reservations. Maybe try again once the Quantum class comes out after all the excitement dies down over Oasis class, if it ever does.

So did you get to see any of the shows? They are all amazing, I'd cruise again just for that and the dining options!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

In N out and Texas De Brazil.

At least one ship, I don't remember which, had a Brazilian steak house but the reviews I've seen on it weren't that flattering.

TGI Friday's or Margaritaville, followed closely by Krispy Kreme! :D

I had heard somewhere that they were supposedly replacing Rita's Cantina with Margaritaville but that may just have been a rumor.

At least one ship, I don't remember which, had a Brazilian steak house but the reviews I've seen on it weren't that flattering.

I had heard somewhere that they were supposedly replacing Rita's Cantina with Margaritaville but that may just have been a rumor.

Allure, and Radiance both have Samba the Brazillian steak house. I have been on Allure twice and every time I eat at Samba's and i love it. I think the meat is delicious its just they offer too much food I never can try all the different meats but if you are a meat lover its def. a restaurant you should try!

I think a tea room would be a nice choice to have on board and if you have ever tried a full cream tea you will know how good they are especially if you have a sweet tooth   :)  :) . A choice of at least 40 teas, fresh cut sandwiches , a good selection of pastries and scones with lots of fresh cream and jam. Yuuuummmm

High-Tea-Chesterfield-Hotel-Palm-Beach.j