Your personal favourite

josiejojo

We are cruising in September on the Oasis of the sea. Ports are Falmouth,Cozumel and Labadee and three cruise days.

We do love swimming and snorkelling and have done this is some amazing parts of the world. And we all like looking at markets and cultural areas.

My question is what do you think are the definite do not miss !! Either on shore or whilst on the Oasis.

In Cozumel, I really enjoy going into town and simply walking around.  I recommend getting off the main street and walking two or three blocks away from the main street for the best cultural experience.  There's great restaurants and shops to be found.

In Falmouth, one of my favorite excursions was the Hilton Rose Hall http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2011/09/15/excursion-focus-hilton-rose-hall-resort-spa-day-pass

We did a Mayan ruins excursion back on Oasis of the Seas in 2010 when she went to Costa Maya (since Falmouth wasn't yet ready for her). The excursion was quite nice, but the bugs were horrible, and I forgot my bug spray (I grabbed two sunscreen sprays instead). Fortunately, my friend brought extra.

I don't have any experience with excursions in Tulum, though.

yep agree on the bugs for the Mayan ruins, it made the visit not that fun - there are some small one's on Cozumel you can see
I liked doing an island drive on Cozumel and eating out in town, jet boats are great too

Labadee is a great relaxing day and its fun to sit on the beach and watch the zipliners coming in

In Cozumel, I really enjoy going into town and simply walking around.  I recommend getting off the main street and walking two or three blocks away from the main street for the best cultural experience.  There's great restaurants and shops to be found.

In Falmouth, one of my favorite excursions was the Hilton Rose Hall http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2011/09/15/excursion-focus-hilton-rose-hall-resort-spa-day-pass

Thank for the link Matt. Seems very interresting ! How much time would you allow for a taxi to take you back to the ship in time at the end of your day if you choose not to use the transportation package.