Any new AMEX (or other credit card) offers out there?

Skid

The AMEX offer for Carnival and their sister lines expired yesterday (spend $500 and get $100 back). I was hoping that they would start one for Royal Caribbean now but did not see any. Not everyone gets the same offers, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard of a new offer yet. We have final payment due in February so was hoping for something before that. TIA.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

I believe your correct Matt.  I thought i read somewhere that they will match the lowest cruise fare that you can find, but don't hold me too it.

When I've compared cruise fares across multiple sites, I've rarely found any big price differences (all else equal).  It's usually only a few dollars difference if at all.  The differences tend to come in the perks--OBC, beverage packages, gift cards to other things, etc.  Price matching is easy, I bet they don't match goodies though!

In 2013 Amex had a Carnival offer.  Simply charge more than a threshold amount and you would receive a statement credit of $50.  All it took was some sort of line item from Carnival and it worked.  For me that was some shore excursions booked directly with Carnival after signing up with Amex for the offer. 

I've never seen a similar RCI equivalent Amex offer.