Increase in price of the 3 night dining package - Grandeur April 2018

WAAAYTOOO

When I went on to look at the pricing for my already-booked cruises, I found that the cost of the 3 night dining package on my April 8, 2018 Grandeur sailing has gone up by $10.  The price I paid a number of weeks ago for this package was $75/pp.  Today's website shows a price of $85/pp for this 3 night package.

I don't know if the price has increased for any of the other packages or not.  We were only interested in the 3 night package so I don't know what the cost for the others had been in the past.

43 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

When I went on to look at the pricing for my already-booked cruises, I found that the cost of the 3 night dining package on my April 8, 2018 Grandeur sailing has gone up by $10.  The price I paid a number of weeks ago for this package was $75/pp.  Today's website shows a price of $85/pp for this 3 night package.

We sailed FOS on January 2017.   I had booked our three night package MANY months before and had prepaid everything.  A month before our sailing date, I noticed a credit on my MC card for the exact amount of the dining package.   Going back to my reservations...I see I didn't have a three dining package any longer.   I called RCCL directly and spoke to a customer service agent...and they explained they didn't know what happened.   BUT, they would be very happy to reinstate our reservation if I would give them my CC number again.   Since I already had a credit on my CC statement, I gave them my number again.   GUESS WHAT????   Now the price suddenly increased by ten bucks......I didn't care for their methods...but I still enjoyed some great dining.  

9 hours ago, WHStoneman said:

We sailed FOS on January 2017.   I had booked our three night package MANY months before and had prepaid everything.  A month before our sailing date, I noticed a credit on my MC card for the exact amount of the dining package.   Going back to my reservations...I see I didn't have a three dining package any longer.   I called RCCL directly and spoke to a customer service agent...and they explained they didn't know what happened.   BUT, they would be very happy to reinstate our reservation if I would give them my CC number again.   Since I already had a credit on my CC statement, I gave them my number again.   GUESS WHAT????   Now the price suddenly increased by ten bucks......I didn't care for their methods...but I still enjoyed some great dining.  

That stinks !

On 12/24/2017 at 12:12 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I don't know if the price has increased for any of the other packages or not.  We were only interested in the 3 night package so I don't know what the cost for the others had been in the past.

The same is true for the BOGO deal  on Grandeur for my march 15th cruise.  I purchased it at $30 pp several months ago, but it went up to $40 somewhere around cyber weekend.