Chicken Wings?

Nicolas LaBarre

The revised room service menu introduced earlier this year has them.  I enjoyed the wings on Allure but found them ok but not as good on Harmony.  I was in a suite so the $7.95 fee didn't apply.  Great late night snack instead of pizza.  

Hint - You can order as much food room service food as you want for that $7.95 fee.  Order 4 servings of chicken wings for all of you, still just $7.95.  Add cheesy fries, some chips, still just $7.95.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed jerk chicken wings on the lunch buffet on the Majesty.  I liked the seasoning on them, it seemed they were baked instead of fried though and the skin didn't crisp up, but I don't usually expect "crisp" on a buffet anyway.  The heat level seemed mild to me, although I eat a lot of spicy food so my perceptions can be a bit skewed.

I have wondered why its so rare(or never at all on my 10 cruises) that you could find or order chicken wings. Seems like a pretty common food and with so many different sauces etc you can mix with them, appeals to a wide spectrum of people.

Good to know they are on the room service menu at least...will defn have to try them next Royal cruise.

Wonder if Celebrity  is generally the same when its comes to this as well...or the dreaded Sorrento's pizza too.....:4_joy:

1 hour ago, jticarruthers said:

Disney, Carnival and Norwegian have all had "pub" style options (at least on ships that I have been on, probably not every ship) ... its one of the things I do find lacking on Royal.

Royal Caribbean's Quantum Class ships have pub food in Michael's Genuine Pub.