Jewel-what toiletries are stocked in the cabin?

ErikaC

We are looking forward to our southern Caribbean cruise  on Jewel of the Seas in early January! We have a balcony cabin and am just wondering what toiletries are stocked in the room? Checked Royal Caribbean‘s site but could not find the answer. Does the bathroom come with shampoo, conditioner, shower cap,  hair dryer? I am also assuming there’s a coffee maker in the room, with all the safety issues about heat, maybe I shouldn’t assume. Appreciate the help!  Thanks! 

7 hours ago, ErikaC said:

We are looking forward to our southern Caribbean cruise  on Jewel of the Seas in early January! We have a balcony cabin and am just wondering what toiletries are stocked in the room? Checked Royal Caribbean‘s site but could not find the answer. Does the bathroom come with shampoo, conditioner, shower cap,  hair dryer? I am also assuming there’s a coffee maker in the room, with all the safety issues about heat, maybe I shouldn’t assume. Appreciate the help!  Thanks! 

We have been on the Jewel and her sister ship, the Serenade. Yes there are hair dryers, but, if you have thick longer than chin length hair, bring your own. It will take forever to dry your hair with what is in your cabin.....based on my wife's experience. Shampoo & conditioner, I would recommend bringing your own. There is some, but may not be to your satisfaction. Coffee maker, no. Room service can bring you fresh coffee and some pastries first thing in the morning for free, just give the delivery person $1.00 or $2.00 tip, they will greatly appreciate it. And that is a great way to start your cruise day on your balcony!

Welcome to our message board/blog. Feel free to ask any and all questions. There is a wealth of knowledge here from many experienced, sun tanned, sun burned, deluxe drink package baked Royal Caribbean cruisers. :27_sunglasses:

17 hours ago, ErikaC said:

Does the bathroom come with shampoo, conditioner, shower cap,  hair dryer?

In a regular room (not suite), there is a shampoo dispenser. No conditioner or shower cap.  A hair dryer is provided. Hand soap (a bar) is also provided.

17 hours ago, ErikaC said:

I am also assuming there’s a coffee maker in the room, with all the safety issues about heat, maybe I shouldn’t assume

No coffee maker in non-suite rooms.