Independence Of the seas 11-16 Dec

Traveler

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Come on , after my fuzzy pictures its time to give Indi the respect she deserve with some pre  re-furb  pictures.

I have no reactions left today but I'll second that!  Better pack that camera @twangster!  And I have never experienced Christmas on a cruise so I'll have to live it through your lens!

1 hour ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I have no reactions left today but I'll second that!  Better pack that camera @twangster!  And I have never experienced Christmas on a cruise so I'll have to live it through your lens!

I keep looking Sabrina, it is sooooo expensive and the cruise snobs that we are, looking at suites is out of the question! (unless of course I retire and it's my gift to myself!) I would love to do it once wouldn't you??? so I too will once again live vicariously through @twangster:4_joy:

17 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

I keep looking Sabrina, it is sooooo expensive and the cruise snobs that we are, looking at suites is out of the question! (unless of course I retire and it's my gift to myself!) I would love to do it once wouldn't you??? so I too will once again live vicariously through @twangster:4_joy:

For myself not only is it too expensive at Christmas but not practical.  We have huge tight knit family and there are way too many get togethers that we would miss out on.  I would love to do it once.  One day.  But not anytime in the near future.  Same with Star Class...

41 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

For myself not only is it too expensive at Christmas but not practical.

For us too, but I'm finding the holidays are getting more and more stressful! I think it's a fantasy to say "Buy buy everyone, going on a cruise"! But we love our families and would be feeling severely guilty! Trying to convince them to do it with us, but young nieces, nephews etc as I'm sure you have prohibits it for now.