New Diamond Plus Perk

I was speaking with a Crown & Anchor Rep earlier this morning (C&A points were wrong).  At the end of our chat he said he wanted to remind me of a new perk for D+ that was just added this month.  D+ now includes a free spa treatment !  Apparently this excludes Medi Spa so I'm not sure what it does include but, hey !  I had not heard anything about this anywhere before this morning.

I asked if this new perk is permanent - yes.  I asked if this new perk applies to all D+ in the cabin, even if both are D+ - yes.

It's so nice to have a new perk.  It's been a while !

They mentioned that this was coming while I was on Serenade last week.  Said that technically it would apply to sailings starting in Dec, they would honor it for our last 3 days (Dec 1,2,3).

I'm not a spa kind of guy though...  ;)

3 hours ago, KLAconQueso said:

That's pretty great! Hopefully it's still there 5 or so years from now. :4_joy:

At this point, not looking like I'll even be Diamond until the end of 2019. Oh well! 

Agreed, if I have calculated correctly I will be D+ in 2019, that is still 2 years away, so I hope it stays also.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:15 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was speaking with a Crown & Anchor Rep earlier this morning (C&A points were wrong).  At the end of our chat he said he wanted to remind me of a new perk for D+ that was just added this month.  D+ now includes a free spa treatment !  Apparently this excludes Medi Spa so I'm not sure what it does include but, hey !  I had not heard anything about this anywhere before this morning.

I asked if this new perk is permanent - yes.  I asked if this new perk applies to all D+ in the cabin, even if both are D+ - yes.

It's so nice to have a new perk.  It's been a while !

@WAAAYTOOO showing your value again! 

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’ve received further clarification on this new amenity.

This new spa amenity is an “add-on” treatment.  Buy one spa treatment and get a free add-on treatment.  So it’s not quite the perk that it first sounded like it was but it’s still something new.

Well that's not how I understood it either... :(

Oh well, like I said, I'm not the spa type...

On 12/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, KLAconQueso said:

HAHA - my husband and I have already basically decided that we are 'interior cabin' for the next few years so that we can cruise more often. To us, more cruises > extra perks in one cruise.

Just do 3-6 day cruises in Suites...that will double your points and won't cost as much...B2B to avoid airline costs.