Where are the excursions?

LRaz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

so I am not sailing out until Sep 2015 ( my first RCL cruise ) when should i start looking for the excursions and entertainment ?

ps.. love that i found this site :)

Entertainment is usually added no earlier than 60 days before your cruise.

I've usually found most shore excursions available within 6 months but more may be added at any time.  Still, I usually find a list of excursions since it's pretty standard offering regardless of which ship is there.

Hello everyone, Sailing 7 day cruise Easter Caribbean Oasis in Sept. 2015.

Ports:

Nassau- Blue Lagoon Island Swim. Duration 4 hrs.

Has anyone done this excursion ?.

Saint Thomas Virgin Islands

Saint Maarten ( Phillipsburg ) Netherlands

What can you recommend that you have done in these two ports ??

Reservations @ Grande restaurant Celebrating our Ann. Has anyone eaten at this restaurant before and what was your take on it ?

Thank you for your time!! 😃

Jeanette

How long should I wait? My trip is less than 50 days away and RCCL still haven't posted the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim excursion I called Blue Lagoon and RCCL has booked up all the time slots which means I can't book independently and a call to RCCL is fruitless So either they're not offering it and forgot to tell Blue Lagoon or somebody in RCCLs website department is slacking

Has anyone dealt with this?

How long should I wait? My trip is less than 50 days away and RCCL still haven't posted the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim excursion I called Blue Lagoon and RCCL has booked up all the time slots which means I can't book independently and a call to RCCL is fruitless So either they're not offering it and forgot to tell Blue Lagoon or somebody in RCCLs website department is slacking

Has anyone dealt with this?

I would come up with a backup plan (that you can cancel) and then keep waiting.  Odd that calling directly they wont take your business.

I would come up with a backup plan (that you can cancel) and then keep waiting.  Odd that calling directly they wont take your business.

They may be contractually bound to only service Royal Caribbean customers on certain days, or when certain ships are in port.  RC clearly gets a "cut" of the fee, so you can imagine the problems they'd have if 2 groups of people left the ship on an excursion, half booking with RC at $50/pp and half that booked direct with the operator at $40/pp.