Power points onboard

Michelle Z

Each room will have several North American NEMA style socket, and at least one European CEE style socket.  The NEMA outlets will be 110 volts, the CEE will be 220 volts, make sure if you are using adapters that the devices can work on the voltage the outlet is providing.  Most chargers and electronics nowadays can operate fine with anything from 100-240 volts so probably won't be a problem, but worth checking before plugging anything in.

For a minute, I thought you were talking about doing a powerpoint presentation in a conference room onboard.  Which reminds me, I've really gotta figure out how to get my company to pay for a cruise one of these days . . . :27_sunglasses:

But as far as power outlets go, if you have multiple devices with USB charging cables, these things are a godsend:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Multi-Port-Samsung/dp/B00VH8ZW02/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512136986&sr=8-3&keywords=anker+5+port+usb+charger

Saves you from having to bring half a dozen little plug bricks.  I leave one in my gadget bag whenever I travel anywhere so I don't have to worry about packing plugs.