Going on Oasis of the Seas next July, and I was wondering if the shop on board sells different model ships, not just the one you are on. For example, if you are on board Mariner of the Seas, could you buy a scale model of Liberty of the Seas, or would you have to go on that ship to get that model? I would really like to get a couple of different models on board.

17 hours ago, GemsJetsSilhouettes said:

Are the models worth 50 dollars? Do they have a matte finish or do they look sort of shiny like porcelain? 

I honestly have no idea the difference.  

Are they worth it? Well, that all depends on what you think.  They are more than just a toy.  I personally believe they are overpriced, but clearly demands dictates otherwise.

18 hours ago, GemsJetsSilhouettes said:

Are the models worth 50 dollars? Do they have a matte finish or do they look sort of shiny like porcelain? 

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

I honestly have no idea the difference.  

Well duh, it's because Harmony is so much bigger than Indy.  :6_smile:

On 11/29/2017 at 3:21 PM, GemsJetsSilhouettes said:

For $50 it oughta float ... just below the plimsol mark ... and by golly no listing either!! :3_grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...