Anthem: Traditional vs. MTD Questions

briggits

Hi everyone,

I'm considering booking on Anthem but I have to admit I am SO confused about the dining. I've been lurking and searching through this forum but alas, I'm still struggling. I haven't cruised in nine years so I understand some things have changed...

On Anthem, do you have the option to pick either traditional or MTD? Do both styles require online reservations?

Essentially, my husband and I don't really mind where or when we eat, we just prefer a table for two. Is this possible with both dining styles or, if not, which would be the best dining option for this?

Thanks so much everyone!

-Britt

Traditional dining is a set time for every night of the cruise, and should be chosen online asap to get the time you want.  My Time Dining means you can walk up at different times each night and be seated.  With traditional you'll have the same wait staff all week.  With MTD you may be at a different table each night and therefore may have different wait staff.  Just ask for a table for 2 either way, there should be issues.