Murder Mystery dinner

Diane S

If you have the opportunity to do the Murder Mystery dinner, I highly suggest it.  Allow at least 3+ hours for the dinner and show.  Our dinner was at Giovanni's and the food and service was spot on.  

Only complaints were with other cruisers...women who kept touch the actors backsides when they got close enough to the table. 

We have done the mystery dinner twice and really enjoyed it both times. I am not sure how often they change the show though as it was the same one both times.

We were lucky that when we did it the first time we won first prize and got a goody bag full of RCCL stuff.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:00 AM, CruiseHappy said:

Which ships is the mystery dinner offered??  i have never seen it so I am guessing i've never been on the right ships :)

I want to say Freedom, but can't remember.  Seen it twice, once is enough since it was the same show and the same murderer.  But the food was good and its something to do on the first night to get the cruise off on the right foot.