Introduce yourself!

Matt

On 7/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@emsff02 Welcome Greg! I think that @betatke1480 might be on that star class sailing of yours!

and Welcome to the “Suite Snob” club!

We will be on Oasis 2/23/2020.  I don't think I would be able to get away with 2 star class sailings within a month...

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie here ?‍♀️ First ever cruise was March this year on Mariner of the Seas. Family of 4, myself, husband, D13 and S17. We went during March break, what an experience that was! It was busy and we had over 1000 college students on our cruise but not once did we feel so overwhelmed. Infact, we loved the cruise so much that I booked another shortly after getting home. I am curious as to what a cruise ship looks like not on spring break! lol Unfortunately we won't know as we booked Navigator for 2020 March Break. I don't want to pull the kids out of school. Maybe an adults only cruise is next on the list and then we can book whenever ?

Joy and Sam, from Grand Cayman. We love to cruise, and play video poker. We are fortunate to be able to do it 6 - 8 times a year since we own our own business, doing weddings and vow renewals. We are on Adventure in November, and Oasis in December 2019. We are thinking of booking Independence of the Seas, our favourite ship, for NYE 2019. We have only been sailing RCL for 2 years, and we are Emerald. We sail on other lines as well, our next cruise is August 2019 for our 47th wedding anniversary.

19 hours ago, Tonya N. said:

Newbie here ?‍♀️ First ever cruise was March this year on Mariner of the Seas. Family of 4, myself, husband, D13 and S17.

Welcome Tonya!

12 hours ago, Joy said:

Joy and Sam, from Grand Cayman.

Welcome Joy and Sam!

I've been a lurker to the site/forums for quite a while now.  However, recently I have been trying to push myself outside my comfort zone and become an active participant.   My husband and I go on a cruise once a year in May.  This is the only time my husband can travel because of work schedules.  After our last cruise, we earned RC Emerald Status.  Our next cruise in May 21, 2020 on Adventure of the Seas.

Hey everyone!  This site is such a wealth of knowledge, thank you all for taking the time to share your experiences and expertise.

My name is Jerry, and my wife Andrea & I are taking our two boys (age 5 & 8 ) on their first cruise on Oasis of the Seas out of Bayonne on 8/16/20.  The wife and I used to go on a RCCL cruise every year when we were young (I proposed to her on stage on Enchantment back in '99!), but we've not been on one for 14 long years now.  We couldn't be more excited to be cruising again!  Until then, I'll be digging through these boards, watching some live feeds and probably asking LOTS of questions.  Looking forward to getting to know you!  ? 

I don't think I introduced myself.  Rebecca. My husband and I are taking our first RC Cruise September 13th, 2019 on NoTS for a quick weekender. We live in Florida so I'm scouring these threads to see how I can work cruising into our regular Vacation or Quick Getaway schedules. This is my first message board experience so I've lurked for a week or two in hopes of identifying any message board faux paux I can avoid while still trying to get all the answers I need. You've all been a fantastic source of really great info! I'm convinced I can make cruising a regular things for us ? 

I appreciate the time you all take answering newbies questions.  

Edited by PRebecca
Month of cruise is September not November, duh!