Introduce yourself!

Matt

Hi

Barb and Ray here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  Long time RCCL cruisers, "Song of America"  1990,  last cruise on the Legend, Nov 2014 from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale.  Booked for a back to back on August 22nd. on the "Serenade of the Seas", have never done the Norwegian Fiords or Greenland, a definite new experience for us.

Hope to see some of you while on board (119 days)

Bon Voyage

Welcome Barb and Ray!

Hi

Moosetrx here, looking for any of you that might be cruising on "Serenade" on Aug. 22nd Norwegian Fiords, or Aug 30th. Scandanavia-Iceland.  Will be in the Concierge Lounge nightly, hope we can meet up for a glass of wine and some conversations.

Barb and Ray (Windsor, ON. Canada 

• 1 month later...

Good Day Everyone

I'm Naas. I'm a 29 years young married father, of one, from South Jersey. I have been ghosting following this blog since I booked my first cruise on Quantum of the Seas back in December 2013. I used this blog to follow Quantum's progression every step of the way, since I had NEVER spent that kind of money on something that was not even built yet.

I've always wanted to go on a cruise and thought celebrating me & my wife's 1.75 years late honeymoon, sailing on Quantum during her first New Years Eve sailing, would be a great way to start. Prior to even setting foot on Quantum, I booked a 2nd cruise for 18 (including our 1 year old son) for 9 nights aboard Liberty of the Seas coming up in July 2015. 

Now having sailed on Quantum, and loving EVERY aspect of it (yeah, I know I am probably in the minority with that), I can tell that my wife, son and I, and any other future children will be a cruising family that is "loyal to Royal" (even though we MIGHT try Disney once, just for the kid(s)). 

I look forward to being an active member on the boards and sharing experiences with everyone.

- Naas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my name is Maureen and my husband is Bob we live in Scotland UK and have our first cruise booked for July 2016 on. Independence of the Seas. love this site reading all the little snippets of information from the members.

Welcome Maureen and Bob!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Glad to be among other cruise connoisseurs here on this site! A great community for cruisers, thanks Matt!

I was born in the San Francisco By Area, and reside in that area currently, and am a huge SF Giants fan as well! 

I grew up cruising with my family; my favorite cruise was a Mediterranean cruise and my favorite port there was Santorini. 

My goal is to share the cruising experience with my closest friends who have yet to cruise...they don't know what they've been missing out on!

I could talk forever on anything related to the automotive industry & home-brewing...and cruising!

I look forward to cruising with other royalcaribbeanblog members in the future! 

Hi everyone!

Glad to be among other cruise connoisseurs here on this site! A great community for cruisers, thanks Matt!

I was born in the San Francisco By Area, and reside in that area currently, and am a huge SF Giants fan as well! 

I grew up cruising with my family; my favorite cruise was a Mediterranean cruise and my favorite port there was Santorini. 

My goal is to share the cruising experience with my closest friends who have yet to cruise...they don't know what they've been missing out on!

I could talk forever on anything related to the automotive industry & home-brewing...and cruising!

I look forward to cruising with other royalcaribbeanblog members in the future! 

Welcome! I think you will find this to be a great group of people who really love to cruise (and talk about cruising)!

Hi There. Im Gwennie....and have my booked my first holiday abroad which a cruise on RC  Navigator of the seas, for May 21st 2016.

There will be four of us and all of us have never been out the uk. I live in Wales and married to a  wonderful workaholic (hence the no holidays) and have two wonderful children 18 and 10.

Joined this group to hear about people's experiences with RC and to hear all about the excitement, the stories and the adventures everybody's been having. Would love to hear about anybody's experiences on the Navigator.

:) Gwennie

Hi Everyone I'm Glynis I've been cruising with my family since 2000, we are going on our 6th cruise in Oct on Allure. We are also hooked.

Just wondered how easy the checkin is in Rome. We are on a private tour and want to give ourselves enough time to get on the ship?

Hi There. Im Gwennie....and have my booked my first holiday abroad which a cruise on RC  Navigator of the seas, for May 21st 2016.

There will be four of us and all of us have never been out the uk. I live in Wales and married to a  wonderful workaholic (hence the no holidays) and have two wonderful children 18 and 10.

Joined this group to hear about people's experiences with RC and to hear all about the excitement, the stories and the adventures everybody's been having. Would love to hear about anybody's experiences on the Navigator.

Welcome! You will love Navigator! We sailed her out of Galveston, Texas last year and had a great time. She was refurbished last year and there were a lot of upgrades installed like the FlowRider surf simulator and more specialty restaurants. Have a wonderful holiday!

Hi Everyone I'm Glynis I've been cruising with my family since 2000, we are going on our 6th cruise in Oct on Allure. We are also hooked.

Just wondered how easy the checkin is in Rome. We are on a private tour and want to give ourselves enough time to get on the ship?

I can't tell you about Rome, but want to welcome you to the message boards!

Welcome Gwennie!

Welcome Glynis!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All !

I am Karl and the lovely lady in the picture beside me is my wife Kelley.  We will be celebrating our 32nd Anniversary aboard Brilliance Of The Seas on Sept. 3 just a few days away.  Found this site and decided to join up and share our past Royal Experiences and to enjoy some of yours with you as well. 

Hello All !

I am Karl and the lovely lady in the picture beside me is my wife Kelley.  We will be celebrating our 32nd Anniversary aboard Brilliance Of The Seas on Sept. 3 just a few days away.  Found this site and decided to join up and share our past Royal Experiences and to enjoy some of yours with you as well. 

Congratulations, Karl.

I just disembarked from the Brilliance on Monday.  Great ship and excellent main dining room food and service.  I'm sure you'll have a great time.  Also, the easiest embarkation and disembarkation I ever experienced was in Harwich and there's a full band serenading the ship at sail away.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All !

Welcome Karl! Thanks for bringing Brilliance over from Europe for us. We will be on her late September out of Boston. With the great report from DocLC about Brilliance, we are really excited to cruise on her next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Big fan of Matt's Podcast and everyone of the episodes are on my iPod as we speak.  My wife and I are going on the Navigator of the Seas in 18 days and it will be our second sailing on this great ship.  Looking forward to chatting with you all....

Welcome to the boards and thank you for listening to the podcast! 

Navigator is a wonderful ship, I think you will really love her.

Hey Everyone,

Big fan of Matt's Podcast and everyone of the episodes are on my iPod as we speak.  My wife and I are going on the Navigator of the Seas in 18 days and it will be our second sailing on this great ship.  Looking forward to chatting with you all....

Welcome a board.

I think you'll find this site goes along well with the podcast and blog, the perfect trifecta.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm doing my first cruise in Nov on the Explories of The Seas... Been looking at cruises for a long time and finally booked...

Gladly take any helpful advice... 

Karen From Perth

Welcome Karen!

Congrats on booking a cruise.  You picked a great ship!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

I'm Scott. The Queen (a.k.a. my wife) is Laura. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this wonderful community, full of people who love what we love - Royal Caribbean Cruises!!!

The Queen and I were both born and raised in New York (Laura - East Meadow, Nassau County, Long Island; Scott - Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and then Plainview, Nassau County, Long Island), where we lived for 20 years. We next lived in Atlanta, Georgia for about 5 years, and are now living in Orlando, Florida for the last 15 years.

We've been a couple for over 22 years. I was smart. I didn't want to have to remember a new date for everything, so...

We started dating on July 19, 1993.
We got engaged on July 19, 1995.
We got married on July, 19, 1998.

See? Smart! ;-)

Laura and I both work for Disney. She is a server at the new Jungle Skipper Canteen in the Magic Kingdom. I am a bartender at the new Dockside Maragaritas (formerly Captain Jack's Margartia Bar) in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).

We're Labrador people. We love our babies! We do not yet have children, and may never.

We're Harler-Davidson bikers. I ride a big touring bike. She rides a Fat Boy! (yup, she's a bad ass!)

We're beginner land travelers, but quickly becoming professional cruisers.

Booked:
14-Apr-2017 Navigator Of The Seas 7-Night Southern Caribbean
Planning some other cruise to fill in the gap - perhaps the Majesty out of Miami. A year and a half is far too long to wait! Even if we're heading to NY in January, DC in May, and the UK in the autumn.

Previous:
18-Oct-2015 Freedom Of The Seas 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
14-Sep-2013 Oasis Of The Seas 7-Night Western Caribbean
03-Sep-2007 Sovereign Of The Seas 4-Night Bahamas
24-Mar-2007 Legend Of The Seas 7-Night Western Caribbean

The Queen and I both have a love for all indulgences. We're foodies. Wine enthusaiasts. Beer snobs. I'm a Scotch fanatic. She's a gin girl. Obviously, we love all sorts of tourism and travel.

Anyway, that's us in a nuthsell. Thanks again for having us. Looking forward to sitting at the R Bar with each and every one of you!

post-2933-0-39404700-1446050603_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Susie. My husband and I have cruise livers! We spent our honeymoon on liberty, and now spending our 1st anniversary on Oasis in December 2015. We are so excited

Welcome, Susie!

You picked a great ship for your anniversary.  Hope you will return to these boards after your cruise to tell us all about it!

Welcome Susie! If you've never been on Oasis, you're gonna love it! Right now, it's our favorite ship. Of course, we've only been on four (Legend, Sovereign, Oasis, and Freedom). Legend will always hold a special place in our hearts though, being our first. Soon we'll be on Matt's favorite - the Navigator. We'll see. Holding you to it, Matthew! ;) We're also looking at booking a quickie on Majesty, Enchantment, or Brilliance - which ship depends on which dates work best. It's a nice luxury living in Orlando and having our pick of three super convenient ports.

Anyway, congratulations on everything! Look forward to seeing you out there!