Introduce yourself!

Matt

Hi everyone! I'm Jane from Illinois and I can't wait to go on my very first cruise on March 21 on vision. I'm taking my 3 kids (18, 15 & 12) without my husband whose spring break vacation is the following week. We have been learning so much reading the boards (though I still have a million questions!). We decided on a longer cruise on an older boat, rather than shorter (and more expensive) on a newer one. I'm hoping there is enough for my kids to do. Me,I'm happy to lay on a deck chair in the sun (if I can find one not saved lol)!

Welcome Jane! 

Please feel free to ask your million questions on our message board!  We are all happy to help, so please do not feel like you're bothering anyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone my name is Michel and I live in Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada and will be going on our first cruise ever Western Caribbean 7 day Allure of the Seas cruise out of Ft Lauderdale, FL. in january 2016. I discovered this fantastic site a few weeks ago only. Great work to the administrator. 

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the boards! Hope you will become a regular member of our community!

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica and my husband is Tommy. We are from Oregon. My husband finally convinced me to go on a cruise and we did a 7 days Western Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas in 2010. It was our very first cruise, we had a great time and loved it so much.

Our upcoming 7 days Western Caribbean on the Navigator of the Seas will be on May 03, 2015 out of Galveston. We are going with my sister and her husband, and this is my sister first time cruising. We are so excited to go on this cruise !!! After booking Navigator of the Seas, I did the online research about the cruise, that is how I found this blog. Thank you Matt and everyone for your great information and lots of useful tips.

Hi everyone. My name is Brent and I am from OK. My wife and I are long time RCCL fans and are currently five days short of reaching Diamond+. We are both big fans of the podcast and the page. They are both very well done with lots of great info and people interacting and sharing such wonderful information. Thanks Matt for all the work.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica and my husband is Tommy. We are from Oregon. My husband finally convinced me to go on a cruise and we did a 7 days Western Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas in 2010. It was our very first cruise, we had a great time and loved it so much.

Our upcoming 7 days Western Caribbean on the Navigator of the Seas will be on May 03, 2015 out of Galveston. We are going with my sister and her husband, and this is my sister first time cruising. We are so excited to go on this cruise !!! After booking Navigator of the Seas, I did the online research about the cruise, that is how I found this blog. Thank you Matt and everyone for your great information and lots of useful tips.

Welcome Jessica and Tommy! I wrote up a lot on my Navigator cruise, which it sounds like you found.  Feel free to ask any questions here.  We all love to help each other out!

Hi everyone. My name is Brent and I am from Norman, OK. My wife and I are long time RCCL fans and are currently five days short of reaching Diamond+. We are both big fans of the podcast and the page. They are both very well done with lots of great info and people interacting and sharing such wonderful information. Thanks Matt for all the work.

Welcome Brent! Thank you for the kind words and I hope you will become a regular member of our community!

Hello everyone...

I've been following the blog for a couple of years and I love it!  I just realized there was a message board and had to join up!!

I am 47 years old and am married with two kids ages 16 and 19.

We are big RCCL fans and are Diamond members at this point.

Looking forward to joining in on the conversations...

-Dave

Hello everyone...

I've been following the blog for a couple of years and I love it!  I just realized there was a message board and had to join up!!

I am 47 years old and am married with two kids ages 16 and 19.

We are big RCCL fans and are Diamond members at this point.

Looking forward to joining in on the conversations...

-Dave

Welcome Dave! Glad you found us and hope to see you around here!

Hello my name is Josie I live a few hours north of Sydney Australia. I have cruised with a few different lines now, however my first RC will be in September when we cruise the Oasis of the sea in the western Caribbean. I love the look and feel of this community.

Welcome Josie! So glad you've found us and I look forward to "seeing you around" the boards!

My name is Jamie and my boyfriend Chris and my 2 kids live in Ohio..My boyfriend and I took our first cruise in November 2014 on The Brilliance Of The Seas and are taking the kids on their first cruise on Enchantment Of The Seas in August..we also have a cruise scheduled in February 2016 on Freedom Of The Seas which will just be my boyfriend and I ..will probably schedule another one on Freedom at a later date so the kids and can experience a bigger ship..

My name is Jamie and my boyfriend Chris and my 2 kids live in Ohio..My boyfriend and I took our first cruise in November 2014 on The Brilliance Of The Seas and are taking the kids on their first cruise on Enchantment Of The Seas in August..we also have a cruise scheduled in February 2016 on Freedom Of The Seas which will just be my boyfriend and I ..will probably schedule another one on Freedom at a later date so the kids and can experience a bigger ship..

Welcome Jamie!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeanette from S. Cal. and my husband and I were Married on RCCL MARINAR OF THE SEAS in the Chappell. Our 3 Wedding, coordinators were simply amazing!!! Love Julie officiant and our formal luncheon reception was Devine!! Our guests who did not sail with us did not want to disembark!!? A 7 day cruise to Mexico. Our wedding guests were amazed at how beautiful RCCL was, and how the staff treats each guest and guests to a wedding! I can honestly say 25 out of 40 guests now cruise with RCCL and not with Carnival :( One excursion was we swam with the Dolphins in purta Viarta Mexico, a must. We had an amazing honeymoon chasing hurricane Catrina. This was our very first cruise, we are hooked RCCL! Your spoiled from the moment you aboard the cruise ship and everyone was simply amazing in every way! We are looking forward to our Cruise in Sept. Oasis of the seas, Eastern Caribbean for our 5 th Wedding Anniversary.

We are so thrilled we choose RCCL over any other cruise line!

We enjoy everything RCCL has to offer and we suggest to book all excurssion s through RCCL.

Our Goal is to cruise RCCL Every Anniversary!!

Happy cruising to everyone,

J

Hi Y'all  My name is Lisa and my husband is Ron.  We are going on our first cruise with our friends in four weeks out of Baltimore on the Granduer.  We are from Williamsport, Pa.  So very excited about this new adventure!!!!  Thank you for all the advice you have given!  so appreciated!!! :)

Hi Y'all  My name is Lisa and my husband is Ron.  We are going on our first cruise with our friends in four weeks out of Baltimore on the Granduer.  We are from Williamsport, Pa.  So very excited about this new adventure!!!!  Thank you for all the advice you have given!  so appreciated!!! :)

Welcome Lisa and Ron!

Hello, my name is Bridget and my husband and I will be going on our ever cruise this June on RC Jewel of the Seas!  We are taking the Alaskan Inside Passageway.  Matt, I just recently discovered your podcast, and have gained a lot of information from them--they are fantastic, many thanks!  If anyone has any suggestions for first time cruisers and/or preparation and expectations for Alaskan cruises, I would be grateful!  Have a great day!

Hello, my name is Bridget and my husband and I will be going on our ever cruise this June on RC Jewel of the Seas!  We are taking the Alaskan Inside Passageway.  Matt, I just recently discovered your podcast, and have gained a lot of information from them--they are fantastic, many thanks!  If anyone has any suggestions for first time cruisers and/or preparation and expectations for Alaskan cruises, I would be grateful!  Have a great day!

Welcome Bridget! I'd suggest asking your questions in the main forum because we have some great folks who can help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Sky. We are sailing on the Independence in April. It will be our family's 6th cruise and 2nd RCCL cruise. Like many others here we are always looking for our next cruise. Always planning, and happy to talk about it!

Welcome to the message boards Sky!

Hello!

My name is Suzy and I live in Seattle, WA.  I work with Michelle and Beci (over at MEI) and have been a lurker for quite a while.  Lots of great people here and love reading about everyone's experiences and tips.  (Plus, it is always fun to live and re-live through the posts....makes that next cruise feel closer!)    B)

I have been sailing both RCI and Celebrity for years and love being on the sea! 

Suzy 

Hello!

My name is Suzy and I live in Seattle, WA.  I work with Michelle and Beci (over at MEI) and have been a lurker for quite a while.  Lots of great people here and love reading about everyone's experiences and tips.  (Plus, it is always fun to live and re-live through the posts....makes that next cruise feel closer!)    B)

I have been sailing both RCI and Celebrity for years and love being on the sea! 

Suzy 

Welcome to the boards Suzy! Any friend of Michelle and Beci is welcome here

Hi All Caribbean bloggers

We are Ray,Denise and olivia we are new to cruising this July maiden voyage on Anthem of the Seas

Around the Mediterranean and Italy

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Hi All Caribbean bloggers

We are Ray,Denise and olivia we are new to cruising this July maiden voyage on Anthem of the Seas

Around the Mediterranean and Italy

Welcome Ray, Denise and Olivia! That maiden cruise sounds amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am Teresa. My husband, John and our two kids (son 20 and daughter 14)  live about 20 minutes outside of Lansing Michigan.  We love cruising having honeymooned on the Dolphin Cruise Line (just a few years ago), we have been on six Disney cruises (And yes, Matt, I know the money we could have saved!).  We will be heading on our first RC cruise in two weeks from now - Brilliance of the Seas.  Can't wait to do a comparison!  Thanks for all the advice, we have been lurking for some time.

Hello!

My name is John (obviously!) and my wife is Christine.  We live in New York (Long Island).  Over the last few years, we have really started to catch the cruise bug (the healthy one)!  

We have only sailed on Disney and RC and have never had anything less than an amazing experience each time.  Our first cruise was on our honeymoon back in 2004 (Disney Wonder / from Port Canaveral).  Since then, we've been on the Majesty of the Seas (from Miami, corporate recognition event in 2010) and the Explorer of the Seas in 2013 (from Cape Liberty, NJ).

Our next cruise will be also out of Cape Liberty on the Liberty of the Seas in OCT 2015 and we've just booked a cruise on Allure of the Seas (FL) for SEPT 2016.  We're holding off on the Anthem until the prices come in line with the other ships!  Also, an Alaskan cruise tour is on the wish list / bucket list!

Hi All,

I am Teresa. My husband, John and our two kids (son 20 and daughter 14)  live about 20 minutes outside of Lansing Michigan.  We love cruising having honeymooned on the Dolphin Cruise Line (just a few years ago), we have been on six Disney cruises (And yes, Matt, I know the money we could have saved!).  We will be heading on our first RC cruise in two weeks from now - Brilliance of the Seas.  Can't wait to do a comparison!  Thanks for all the advice, we have been lurking for some time.

Looking forward to seeing your comparison to Disney (especially since I have an 8 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).

I live near Grand Ledge!

Hello bloggers. My name is Paul and my wife Vickie. I've been reading along as we have a cruise coming in May. We've been on 3 other RCCL cruises and had a fantastic time on everyone of them.

Welcome Paul!!

Hi All,

Welcome Teresa!

Hello!

My name is John (obviously!) and my wife is Christine.  We live in New York (Long Island).  Over the last few years, we have really started to catch the cruise bug (the healthy one)!  

We have only sailed on Disney and RC and have never had anything less than an amazing experience each time.  Our first cruise was on our honeymoon back in 2004 (Disney Wonder / from Port Canaveral).  Since then, we've been on the Majesty of the Seas (from Miami, corporate recognition event in 2010) and the Explorer of the Seas in 2013 (from Cape Liberty, NJ).

Our next cruise will be also out of Cape Liberty on the Liberty of the Seas in OCT 2015 and we've just booked a cruise on Allure of the Seas (FL) for SEPT 2016.  We're holding off on the Anthem until the prices come in line with the other ships!  Also, an Alaskan cruise tour is on the wish list / bucket list!

Welcome John!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Barb and Ray here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  Long time RCCL cruisers, "Song of America"  1990,  last cruise on the Legend, Nov 2014 from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale.  Booked for a back to back on August 22nd. on the "Serenade of the Seas", have never done the Norwegian Fiords or Greenland, a definite new experience for us.

Hope to see some of you while on board (119 days)

Bon Voyage