Introduce yourself!

Matt

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

So when you're on board and someone complains about the Freestyle machines not working, you'll just crack your knuckles, roll up your sleeves, and calmly say, "I got this"? ? 

Haha, yeah the urge to get it working would be tempting! A couple weeks ago while watching a YouTube video about RCL drink packages, they showed off the Freestyles on the promenade. The guy went to pour a drink but the stream kept stopping rather than filling his cup. I proclaimed “I know why thats happening! Why haven’t they fixed it yet?! Thats an easy repair!” 

Needless to say, I’ll have to resist the temptation to tinker next time I'm onboard ?

Hi my name is Raquela.  I have been perusing his blog for some time and decided to say hello.  My husband and I will be going on our 3rd cruise (2nd with our 2 yr old son) in Sept 2019 on Allure.  Looking forward to it as this will be the largest ship we've been on.  Previous cruises were on Jewel (2008) and Navigator (2018). My husband likes RC so much, he's reluctant to try another cruise line. 

Hello!  I have been reading the archived live blogs that the guys have posted and now I've found the message boards.  We have a cruise on the schedule for June 2020 which is way too long for me to wait in my opinion so in the meantime I get to read about all of your fun.  

I've previously cruised on carnival, dcl and msc so this will be my first royal cruise.  I tend to over plan so it looks like I'm in the right place?

Hello everyone!

I live in Virginia and just started using Royal Caribbean Blog.  I have only been on 1 cruise on the Allure of the Seas, but that was in 2012.  I am now planning a Western Caribbean & CocoCay cruise on the Symphony of the Seas in 2020. I'm really glad that I joined Royal Caribbean Blog before my cruise!

?   ?️

10 minutes ago, Cruisely said:

Hello everyone!

I live in Virginia and just started using Royal Caribbean Blog.  I have only been on 1 cruise on the Allure of the Seas, but that was in 2012.  I am now planning a Western Caribbean & CocoCay cruise on the Symphony of the Seas in 2020. I'm really glad that I joined Royal Caribbean Blog before my cruise!

?   ?️

Welcome.

6 hours ago, Cruisely said:

Hello everyone!

?   ?️

Welcome @Cruisely. Take a look at the live blog that I did with @CGTLH from Symphony's May 18 cruise. You are going to love that ship!

Hi everyone!

I live in Maryland and have only done one cruise, the Allure in 2017, with my husband and son.  We are going on the Oasis out of Cape Liberty in June 2020.  A friend told me about the podcast which led to the blog.  I’m a big vacation researcher, so this has been a goldmine!  Also using a travel agent for the first time, which is super strange for me.

Love hearing tips and hacks to make everything smoother!

12 hours ago, SummerJoy72 said:

Hi everyone!

I live in Maryland and have only done one cruise, the Allure in 2017, with my husband and son.  We are going on the Oasis out of Cape Liberty in June 2020.  A friend told me about the podcast which led to the blog.  I’m a big vacation researcher, so this has been a goldmine!  Also using a travel agent for the first time, which is super strange for me.

Love hearing tips and hacks to make everything smoother!

What part of the Old Line State do you live in?  I'm from Ellicott City #ECStrong -- but now live in FAR Western Maryland.

We're from landlocked, but Fabulous Las Vegas.  We've sailed the Baltic, Alaska going on three times,  South Pacific,  Panama Canal, and we are so done with the Caribbean,  Bahamas and Virgin Islands.  We've done a Transatlantic and considering a Transpacific.  New England was a yawner. Our first cruise,  the hook, was a three-night to Mexico out of Long Beach,  California. Only way to go. 

Hi my name is Vincenza and my boyfriend's name is Joseph. We are both from Queens, NY. Last year went on my first vacation with my boyfriend, a RC Cruise. Loved it so much we are going on another RC Cruise in Dec 2019. Will be blogging about our cruise in the live cruise blog section of message board on this website. 

Can't get enough cruising info. Love RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com 

12 hours ago, Magandsons said:

Hi! I'm Maggie from Maryland and I cruise with my husband and 2 Autistic teens. This is their second cruise, my husband and my 3rd. Our next cruise is in a couple of weeks to Alaska on Ovation and my retired parents are joining us. We are all getting very excited!! 

Where abouts in the Old Bay state are you from?  I'm originally from Ellicott City #ECStrong --- but now live in Far Western Maryland (past Frostburg)

3 hours ago, coneyraven said:

Where abouts in the Old Bay state are you from?  I'm originally from Ellicott City #ECStrong --- but now live in Far Western Maryland (past Frostburg)

We live in beautiful Frederick but drive past Frostburg (and beyond) a few times a year when we drive to Missouri to see my family.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa and I'm from Idaho. I just booked our first cruise for myself and my husband! Yay! We will be on the November 18th sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and I cannot wait! I've been listening to your podcasts, Matt, and they are so helpful and enjoyable to listen to! Thanks to you, I should be pretty well prepared before I go so I know what to expect! One of the things I'm looking most forward to besides just being on the ship and our balcony stateroom is Perfect Day at Coco Cay! I'm a kid at heart and this place looks like a ton of fun! 

4 hours ago, MelissaG said:

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa and I'm from Idaho. I just booked our first cruise for myself and my husband! Yay! We will be on the November 18th sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and I cannot wait! I've been listening to your podcasts, Matt, and they are so helpful and enjoyable to listen to! Thanks to you, I should be pretty well prepared before I go so I know what to expect! One of the things I'm looking most forward to besides just being on the ship and our balcony stateroom is Perfect Day at Coco Cay! I'm a kid at heart and this place looks like a ton of fun! 

Welcome and have a great time!