Dolphin experience- Falmouth or Cozumel?

Loriann

Can't offer a personal opinion as I haven't been to either, but I would recommend that you go to tripadvisor.com and do a search for both, then check the reviews. This should give you an idea of whether the owners visibly care about the dolphins in their care, how crowded it gets, etc. Then book with whichever has the better average rating or, if the same rating, whichever one Royal offers for less.

We did the dolphins in cozumel and it was great!   The pictures are ridiculously priced and you can talk them down a bit but they came out great.   It was a once in a lifetime but we had a great day.   Did the dolphins and then stayed at the nature park awhile and then hit senior frogs on the way back.  I've never been to Falmouth so can't compare specifically but Cozumel was worth it. Jane 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reporting back...the experience was cool but there were so many better options for Jamaica that you can't do anywhere else (green grotto caves, dunns river falls) that I would do the dolphins in cozumel. There's also really nothing else to do at the dolphin park even though they say there is, and you're there just long enough to get bored.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the swim with the dolphin experience in Chankanaab. I think it was the "royal" experience or something like that! It was DEFINITELY worth the money! It exceeded our expectations. The kids got plenty of time with the dolphins and manatees. I would highly recommend it. Don't pay full price for the CD of pictures- you can definitely talk them down in price.