Celebrity sale

janza

5 hours ago, monctonguy said:

don't tell me this...I am already really excited about my upcoming Celebrity cruise and Celebrity in general based on what I have already heard and see about them. Now I have to start looking at Royal and Celebrity everyday for deals..haha

I just booked the Summit out of Cape Liberty for Sept 2018.  Please keep in mind they still have those perks too! AND while on the phone with my planner he checked my January 2019 and April 2019 sailings on the Equinox and my price on the April sailing went down $480!! I am one happy camper!  I am very impressed with the Celebrity Planners.  Keep looking!  Honestly I know I'm on older ships but I''m booked in Sky Suites, get all 4 perks so it's basically an all inclusive sail.  they have not started implementing their Non-Refundable like RC yet, they put it on hold till they are trained per my planner.  Each booking with Sky Suite all 3 sailings all 4 perks are under $5K each or close. (which is why I have them so spread apart to figure out how to pay for them! But still I think it's a win/win with Celebrity.  Keep checking  @monctonguy:12_slight_smile:

It's an amazing deal isn't it?  I think it's the best of anything out there.  I was going to go on NCl Escape, their Premium drink package didn't include WATER!! LOL  X included Evian.

I can't wait to hear about the Edge.  My planner said she will come back probably after being in Europe so hopefully if I'm still here on this earth will book her! LOL @janza 

On 11/9/2017 at 4:42 PM, janza said:

We're on EDGE January 6, 2019

You're right Boston Babe, with the 4 perks it's like all inclusive.  Very happy with the planners for X also.  

We're on the sailing right after yours - don't break anything ;-)

• 2 weeks later...