Wi-fi aboard Adventure?

FloatMe

Pervasive wifi means there is a wi-fi signal across the ship, whereas before that there were "hot spots" on the ship.  Now you will be able to access wifi from pretty much everywhere on the ship.

That being said, the internet speeds are still rather slow.  It's okay for checking email or doing some basic browsing but you will find it about as slow as dial up internet (if you can remember that).  

Thank you Matt, as long as it is usable. I was recently on a Princess ship where I was told it would be similar to dial-up (yes I was around then) and I was never able to load a single browser page or check email. Thankfully the voided the charge.

ANY Idea what the current rates are aboudisplayed AOS for wifi access?

Thank you Matt, as long as it is usable. I was recently on a Princess ship where I was told it would be similar to dial-up (yes I was around then) and I was never able to load a single browser page or check email. Thankfully the voided the charge.

ANY Idea what the current rates are aboudisplayed AOS for wifi access?

The internet signal can drop out but I've been able to do a number of blog posts from the ship (including uploading photos).  I do suggest bringing your own laptop and not relying on their computers.

On Navigator of the Seas, the two-login unlimited internet plan is $229.95 and the one-person unlimited internet plan is $189.95. Both plans can have Crown & Anchor discounts applied to them.